• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Well it seems like he DONT want to PAY!

ProWraps

He's shown his colors by accepting this job for whatever reasons and it backfired on him.

seriously gino? i mean, ill put up with your condescending narcistic paranoia because i have to, but damn.

he helped someone that asked. and your going to say he showed his colors because he accepted the job? you really need to put some things in perspective and stop being the police that you seem to love to say you arent.

i could care less about what he did here to call the guy out, but sometimes you are such a little girl about things its embarasing.

what you are saying, is that when Merritt Graphics (or ANYONE) makes his/her/a post/s that he/she is looking for installers in a certain area, NOBODY has the right to take that job, unless they are merchant members.

i know, i know your response will be that Merritt is a merchant member, so that makes it all ok. when in reality, according to your logic and what you have bitched and moaned to the OP about, ITS NOT OK.

there, thats my $38 worth.

seriously gino? i mean, ill put up with your condescending narcistic paranoia because i have to, but damn.

he helped someone that asked. and your going to say he showed his colors because he accepted the job? you really need to put some things in perspective and stop being the police that you seem to love to say you arent.

i could care less about what he did here to call the guy out, but sometimes you are such a little girl about things its embarasing.

what you are saying, is that when Merritt Graphics makes his posts that he is looking for installers in a certain area, NOBODY has the right to take that job, unless they are merchant members.

i know, i know your response will be that Merritt is a merchant member, so that makes it all ok. when in reality, according to your logic and what you have bitched and moan to the OP about, ITS NOT OK.

there, thats my $38 worth.

Just for the record. When I solicit installers it is open for anyone and everyone to respond to or pony up for the project. It has nothing to do with being MM or not.

However when an installer solicits business on this site and is Not a MM I think that is when some take issue..

ProWraps

Just for the record. When I solicit installers it is open for anyone and everyone to respond to or pony up for the project. It has nothing to do with being MM or not.

However when an installer solicits business on this site and is Not a MM I think that is when some take issue..

according to gino, anyone that took your job without being an MM would be showing their "true colors".

GoodPeopleFlags

The OP did a job for an agreed upon price and now the other person isn't paying him. That's just wrong! Whoever you are, you know you owe this guy the money. Pay up or explain to him the situation and work something out. That's the right thing to do.
:noway:

CS-SignSupply

The OP did a job for an agreed upon price and now the other person isn't paying him. That's just wrong! Whoever you are, you know you owe this guy the money. Pay up or explain to him the situation and work something out. That's the right thing to do.
:noway:

+1

While...

it was a simple question on to help other Merchant Members to beware of that person.

Intention of helping 'other Merchant Members', one would think a MM subscription would have been intended as well.

Maybe just taken out of context.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
according to gino, anyone that took your job without being an MM would be showing their "true colors".
Nope, Mike has it correct.

My question is this...... if the member PM'ed Redz..... how did he know to PM him in the first place if he's not a Merchant Member ??

What is so hard to figure out ??
Had the customer put up a thread looking for this product and asked anyone at all to help him/her, that's different.

There are not clear rules on this and I know it's come up before, but the OP in this case here is talking about principle and not the money and that's what I'm trying to figure out, also. Why or how did this person contact via PM Redz, if Redz is not advertising ??

HulkSmash

Nope, Mike has it correct.

My question is this...... if the member PM'ed Redz..... how did he know to PM him in the first place if he's not a Merchant Member ??

What is so hard to figure out ??
Had the customer put up a thread looking for this product and asked anyone at all to help him/her, that's different.

There are not clear rules on this and I know it's come up before, but the OP in this case here is talking about principle and not the money and that's what I'm trying to figure out, also. Why or how did this person contact via PM Redz, if Redz is not advertising ??

He mentioned before that, the guy made a post asking who could do it, no one answered so he finally offered to help.
Which resulted in a PM to him from the original poster..

CS-SignSupply

"we can manufacture that for you. for a very fair price. and in a reasonable time frame. let me kow if i can help." -- Posted 22 minutes after the OP (If I found the correct post the OP is referring to no one answering).

CS-SignSupply

That is why I stated IF i had the right one, as well as not post a link to the thread. (should have kept my mouth shut)

Thanks Gino :)