• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is wrong with S101 today?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
It seems to fluctuate a lot. One moment it works snappy as normal, 15 minutes later it takes 20 sec to load a thread.
I couldn't even post a message last time I tried, just got a "server error" message.
Definately issue on the new server and not my connection..

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Seems to working fine this morning. I'm just not sure the dates are all correct. So, all-in-all, it took a day to fix things and get them back to some normalcy. I remember some in the past taking much much longer.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Still a little cranky down here but I think it is due to the counter-rotation of the electrons with us being located below the equator.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Uh? The site loads in less than 2.0s......
It's really still like this for some of us. Wasn't any issues before the change. I guess it could be some routing issues at the data center end. Its very random.

One moment it works snappy as normal, 15 minutes later it takes 20 sec to load a thread.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
It's really still like this for some of us. Wasn't any issues before the change. I guess it could be some routing issues at the data center end. Its very random.

One moment it works snappy as normal, 15 minutes later it takes 20 sec to load a thread.

I'm still monitoring and tweaking the server, a new upgrade to the software is being done off the server, which will be a big improvement.

netsol

The site was moved to a new server. Working on any issues will be updating the software next few weeks as well,

i can live with slow.
if that tapatalk thing pops up one more time...

upload_2021-3-19_5-36-8.jpeg

netsol

you make me proud.
i am a computer consultant, and you remind me, i need to order some more of those fans (they pack them in a carton, like eggs, for us)

seriously, the day, 25 years ago, when i walked into my largest client's server room for the first time , the cover was off one of his servers and one of those fans was blowing into the case. (today they have their second vcenter, 50 servers (vm's) 150 employees, thousands of clients)