• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is wrong with S101 today?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yes I understand that, but if I can't see any issues from the server and from testing site load from different locations, makes it had to rule out a problem on the users end. I'm on the site all day and night and I'm just as far from the server as most uses and the site loads faster than before. I also own other forms with no complaints on the same server.....

We are just trying to help you find a problem that you are unaware of. Not just me but most of the people here that are on the site. I don't know how you can fix a problem that you can't see... I get that, but we're telling you there is an issue.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
We are just trying to help you find a problem that you are unaware of. Not just me but most of the people here that are on the site. I don't know how you can fix a problem that you can't see... I get that, but we're telling you there is an issue.

Wasting so much time using that mouse, time that could be making some money instead :D

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
I'm continuing to work on this.

What's happening is there's just a huge latency between the request for the page and the downloading of the page. You click on something and it just sits there... after about 5-10 seconds it will finally start downloading the page at what appears to be a normal speed. It doesn't happen EVERY time but about 50% of the time it does.

ikarasu

I'm continuing to work on this.

This should confirm with you it's a site issue and not on our end. Half my post attempts are met with this error...

Switching servers is never problem free. I hope you take all the replies and "jabs" as helping you try to get things back to normal, not as complaints. At least that's what I take away from all the replies here.

I don't think it's a routing problem anymore... I think the server is getting bogged down, could be due to hundreds of reasons.... Hopefully you can track it down!

Attachments

• D1F9BC62-60C6-4262-A7FA-305A9832E4A4.png
    D1F9BC62-60C6-4262-A7FA-305A9832E4A4.png
    214.4 KB · Views: 94

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
This should confirm with you it's a site issue and not on our end. Half my post attempts are met with this error...

Switching servers is never problem free. I hope you take all the replies and "jabs" as helping you try to get things back to normal, not as complaints. At least that's what I take away from all the replies here.

I don't think it's a routing problem anymore... I think the server is getting bogged down, could be due to hundreds of reasons.... Hopefully you can track it down!

That's because I'm working on the server right now.

Val47

I can see that you are working on the server issues. I also realize and know that these transitions can trigger other issues.
THANK YOU for working on it :)

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
I can see that you are working on the server issues. I also realize and know that these transitions can trigger other issues.
THANK YOU for working on it :)

Thanks, site will be upgraded to the latest version in a few weeks, it's in development right now. The server OS came to end of life and needed to move to a server with the latest OS because of that the old forums software is not exactly compatible. I know that a very few are have having issues and I'm working on it.