• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

What is wrong with S101 today?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
It's really still like this for some of us. Wasn't any issues before the change. I guess it could be some routing issues at the data center end. Its very random.

One moment it works snappy as normal, 15 minutes later it takes 20 sec to load a thread.

Same here...sometimes it responds instantly like normal...but half the time it takes 5-10 seconds or more to respond.

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
2.68 page load maybe clear your cache.

Attachments

• screencapture-tools-pingdom-com-1616182981396.png
    screencapture-tools-pingdom-com-1616182981396.png
    109 KB · Views: 89

Signs101Admin

Owner
Staff member
Everyone is trying to tell you that the site is not working right. They aren't imagining things

Yes I understand that, but if I can't see any issues from the server and from testing site load from different locations, makes it had to rule out a problem on the users end. I'm on the site all day and night and I'm just as far from the server as most uses and the site loads faster than before. I also own other forms with no complaints on the same server.....

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
Sometimes the pages load ok, sometimes not but its more than pages loading. The main page seems to take forever to open. Hover on the little alert thing up top and it just spins. Click on like and it hangs, click on "list" next to a like and it spins. When I hit quote it just sat there for a good 20-30 secs before it worked. Post reply is ok sometimes and other times not either.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yes I understand that, but if I can't see any issues from the server and from testing site load from different locations, makes it had to rule out a problem on the users end. I'm on the site all day and night and I'm just as far from the server as most uses and the site loads faster than before. I also own other forms with no complaints on the same server.....
Speed Index 12.2 s
I even tested with different tools. Sometimes fast, mostly dead slow.

Screenshot_2021-03-19 Lighthouse Report.png