• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Worst sign I've seen in a while

David Wright

Now I'm really confused. The black tape that I used for my sticks in hockey was a flat black type tape. Are there different kinds of black electrical tape because I'm only familiar with a glossy elastic type.

The two are much different.

Brandon708

Now I'm really confused. The black tape that I used for my sticks in hockey was a flat black type tape. Are there different kinds of black electrical tape because I'm only familiar with a glossy elastic type.

The two are much different.

Actually, electrical tape has a luster finish. :Big Laugh

signmeup

At least they taped the house wire up the inner side of the post. (Some sort of conduit might be better.) I wonder how long it be before that chain gnaws through it?

Actually the last sign can I replaced the faces on (this week) had an old extension cord buried out to it and some marettes hanging under the can to make the connection....no box. Wonder if it's the same crew?

Just two weeks ago I removed a lighted sign that the cabinet was entirely made of wood. It had a workshop type interior light fixture inside it. I'm starting to see a trend.

kage

Maybe the motel owner got what he paid for ... usually at low prices quality is the first thing to suffer. I agree about the hagglers, its the norm in their own country, they come to this part of the world and bring their customs with them expecting us to change our cultures to accommodate them here.

Sticky Signs

but only a Canadian would see the stuff used on wiring & still call it Hockey Tape!! :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:[/QUOTE]

Dude, that is so racist against Canadians. I guess the electrical tape on a hockey stick explains why didn't make it to the NHL. :ROFLMAO::Canada: