• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 Nor'eastern Sign-Up form...........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Actually, it's my wife's birthday today and we started the festivities last night...... and got home very late. Now, for another week or two of partying. She loves her birthdays..... :bushmill: :rock-n-roll: :beer :Oops: :wine-smi: :rolleyes: ...........:Sleeping:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Happy Birthday Mrs. Gino... it is a tribute to your patience and generous heart that you have not killed Gino by now... you must truly be an amazing woman.

:toasting: :thumb:

and of course lots of...

:bushmill: :bushmill: :bushmill:

Edited to add: I hope you know I'm just teasing you Gino... we love you no matter how ornery and cantankerous you may be... :loveya:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Anyone can 'BUMP' this up. Three more came in this morning thanks to seeing this near the top.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Now, for the late afternooner crowd.....................

bimp.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'm not sure. I'm not doing the tallying. I think more than two, but less than a hundred. We have lots of vendors and other special people already lined up.

Tim Aucoin

Gino? You gonna be able to hold 100+ people in there? I know times are tough, but... I'll bring a new sign, k?... :ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• Ginos.gif
    Ginos.gif
    51.9 KB · Views: 172

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That was one of my brothers, Gino... the Shoe Maker's shop. My Mom, like George Foreman, named all the boys Gino..... We all had different last names. That made life easier when she called us all for supper.............