• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 Nor'eastern Sign-Up form...........

Tim Aucoin

I've got an idea for a certain someone to provide live entertainment based on a certain "rap" poem I read this morning! :rolleyes: :wink:

Jillbeans

a certain "rap" poem
I added Part 2 but it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.
hahahaha
Bump, and see yins this August, good Lord willin'.
For some reason I was thinking Reading was near Scranton?
Love....Jill

Tim Aucoin

I added Part 2 but it went over like a turd in the punchbowl.
hahahaha
Bump, and see yins this August, good Lord willin'.
For some reason I was thinking Reading was near Scranton?
Love....Jill

Okay... BUMP... but...
I've always wanted to visit Scranton and visit the Dunder Mifflin Paper Company.... how far is Scranton from Reading?......
What do ya mean Dunder Mifflin isn't real? :ROFLMAO:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Reading is just about a straight shot across the state from Pittsburgh.

Scranton is about two hours north of us. Wanna visit the paper factory, feel free.

Jill, I think you're a little further north. You might wanna check out coming straight across Rt80 and coming down Rt78 til Rt61 and right into our place, but I'll post some directions come closer to the event.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Just talked to some people this morning about this on the phone and thought I'd bump this up a bit..........

Tim Aucoin

Actually, I'm flying in... Calgary to Chicago... Chicago to Harrisburg, pick up the rental, then drive to Reading! Leave Calgary @ 7:30am, arrive in Harrisburg @ 5:32pm... then however long it takes to drive to Reading... long travel day... that's why I'm flying in on Thursday... I'll need a good nights sleep before I meet everyone! Good thing I booked first class (on points, of course!!) :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Harrisburg is about an hour away.

I'll have maps drawn up for everyone and I'll either post them as to coming from whatever direction or direct you to our website..... whichever works the best.

T3.... I have someone else coming in Thursday, so I don't know if I'll be able to meet with you Thursday or wait til Friday morning.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
There won't be many here yet, so at this point we're pretty much sure of going across the street to one of our favorite watering holes. I just can't guarantee the crowd that might already be there. There's a bar next door to us, but it has lotsa problems so we stay away from it. No one in the neighborhood likes the guy, so not many of the locals go there. He's always in trouble for something. I'll make a request as not to go there, but everyone is free to go wherever they so choose.

Shovelhead

Whomever wants to meet up Friday night for dinner or whatever should step up.....no way I'm sitting in a hotel room on a Friday night.
DD's should volunteer for Philly or AC.