• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 Nor'eastern Sign-Up form...........

Jillbeans

I wouldn't do anything that I couldn't tell my mom about.
Unless Norm is coming then that's a whole nother ball of wax.

Pro Image

Well if any of you single/or soon to be single ladies would like to share a king size bed.......well PM me........:loveya::thumb::Big Laugh

MVIP

Reading's worse...... it not only gets started and left here.... you'll be lucky if you remember anything yourself worth forgetting about before you get back to once you first belonged..... what the heck did I just say ??

yeah! what he said! :bushmill:

What happens in Reading ends up on S101.

Sure.....cause we posted ALL the pics last year!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

TheProfessor

Slapa, I have another side of a king sized bed if you need it... and I am also driving up friday after work so I will be needing foods and beer also... and yeah, where is that list of attendees...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I'll try to get that together quickly. I was busy on another thread and can't be in two places a t once..... sheesh !!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
We've placed the order for shirts, based upon these forms.... so I hope everyone is signed up !!