• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

2009 Nor'eastern Sign-Up form...........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
If its a sitdown dinner and nice atmosphere ya want :wine-smi: :corndog:, there are lots of places close by. I'll point you in the right direction. It all depends on what the majority wants more. Across the street as I said, it's a regular bar with low end beer & liquor, but they also have lotsa food if you're into Coney Island hot dogs and hamburgers and all kinds of other stuff. :munchie: :beer The place is one of the best known places for cheap greasy food. It's where the Reading Phillies hang out... so it gotta be good........

I'm putting a time limit on how late I stay out that night.... only because of all the things I want to make sure will be ready the next morning at the shop. I'll probably stop by midnight to go home and see everyone bright and early the next day for breakfast at the shop. We'll be setting up for breakfast for everyone before we start. As people come in... my guys and myself will be handling that, while the different vendors and demo people will be doing their thang throughout the two days.

We're still getting demos organized. Someone asked me if I had been planning this since last year's mixer.... sure wish I had done that, but since we said we'd do it.... it's coming together quite well. I'll be calling on some people for the help they all volunteered for doing certain things soon. :clapping:

6-1/2 weeks. :omg2:

Shovelhead

If its a sitdown dinner and nice atmosphere ya want :wine-smi: :corndog:, there are lots of places close by. I'll point you in the right direction. It all depends on what the majority wants more. Across the street as I said, it's a regular bar with low end beer & liquor, but they also have lotsa food if you're into Coney Island hot dogs and hamburgers and all kinds of other stuff. :munchie: :beer The place is one of the best known places for cheap greasy food. It's where the Reading Phillies hang out... so it gotta be good........

I'm putting a time limit on how late I stay out that night.... only because of all the things I want to make sure will be ready the next morning at the shop. I'll probably stop by midnight to go home and see everyone bright and early the next day for breakfast at the shop. We'll be setting up for breakfast for everyone before we start. As people come in... my guys and myself will be handling that, while the different vendors and demo people will be doing their thang throughout the two days.

We're still getting demos organized. Someone asked me if I had been planning this since last year's mixer.... sure wish I had done that, but since we said we'd do it.... it's coming together quite well. I'll be calling on some people for the help they all volunteered for doing certain things soon. :clapping:

<b>
6-1/2 weeks. :omg2:
</b>

I want to cook or collect money!!!!!

Tim Aucoin

T3.... I have someone else coming in Thursday, so I don't know if I'll be able to meet with you Thursday or wait til Friday morning.

No worries Gino... I'll just find a movie theatre in Reading and I'll be set for the evening on Thursday!!! I'll catch up with you on Friday morning at whatever time you'd like! :thumb:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Friday Night!

I'm in!

Do we get in trouble of we're late on Sat AM?

-Matt

You better get here Friday. You have things we need !!!!!!!!!!
You're the only one that won't get into trouble for being tardy. :noway:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Not sure if I'm riding with Dustin or <gulp> going to try to fly in... never have flown...

Either way I'm sooooo in for Friday night.

Tim Aucoin

I'm in for whatever is popular on Friday night also! :Big Laugh

Stacy... you've never flown? It's a rush the first time... sort of like the first time you... well... you'll find out the first time you fly!! :ROFLMAO: I love flying and have done my fair share of it!

Anyhow... anyone who needs a DD for the weekend... I'm good for that! Can't drink too much, as I fear if I get drunk, Gino will talk me into signing over my new Gerber & enVision to him :doh:.... soooo, I gotta keep my wits about me the entire weekend! :wink:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Oh yeah..... about that Gerber equipment.... it hasn't gotten here yet. We'll need it soon so we can fine tune it for you by the time you get here...... :rolleyes:

Tim Aucoin

Oh yeah..... about that Gerber equipment.... it hasn't gotten here yet. We'll need it soon so we can fine tune it for you by the time you get here...... :rolleyes:

Dang... sorry Gino. It arrived here this morning. Must have given them the wrong shipping address :ROFLMAO: Getting training tomorrow, so I guess I'll just have to fine tune it myself. But, I'll definitely keep you in mind as I do so!!!

slappy

I may be single here pretty soon. Things are rocky right now and have been. I'm a 50/50% chance of showing up. Hopefully I'll be able to get a room at last minutes notice. I've been looking at apartments for the last few weeks. Hell, it's more 75% of me attending and 99% being single when i get there. We'll see:popcorn:

MVIP

Oh Great!

Hot Single girls...this is going to get interesting.

SignBoy you had better get your butt there! Slappy needs a roomy! :loveya:
:tongue:

slappy

Oh Great!

Hot Single girls...this is going to get interesting.

SignBoy you had better get your butt there! Slappy needs a roomy! :loveya:
:tongue:

lol, like I said last year.... what happens in Altoona stays in Altoona..... oh but wait, this is Reading:doh:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Reading's worse...... it not only gets started and left here.... you'll be lucky if you remember anything yourself worth forgetting about before you get back to once you first belonged..... what the heck did I just say ??