• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Anyone on Facebook? Are social networks really this addictive?

copythat

Business site.

Try linked in. Here is a site that caters to business professionals. When you make the right contacts, the CEO is not hard to contact, as long as you have connections with people that CEO knows. It will help open the doors to more work!

Jillbeans

I'm not.
:)
I do have a MySpace but think I'm about 30 years too old for that stuff.
Most of the friends on there are my relatives and a few signfolks.
Love....Jill

Bigdawg

Just Me
Myspace here - it's how I keep up with my extended family and friends. I also do linkedIn.

Never got on facebook

kgirl

It's almost getting annoying as myspace.....just too much going on with so many notifications for the stupidest things......I liked it at first....I only check it when a long lost friend has found me....

jiarby

Let me guess your 48years old white republic?
Well guess what.. All of my "virtual friends" are my real friends.

I guess you meant republican?? yep... but only 43yo!@ just a pup!

All my "real friends" are some of my neighbors, most of the guys I play golf with, and almost all of my customers.

People I chitchat on the internet with are aquaintances, but I hold the term "friend" to a higher value than it is used commonly these days.

Maybe I am getting older, still white, and a conservative republican (does that matter?)... but it works for me.

I don't begrudge you guys your online buddies, I just feel like living my life in the flesh and blood... not in pixel-ville.

RebeckaR

I don't begrudge you guys your online buddies, I just feel like living my life in the flesh and blood... not in pixel-ville.

I'm sure we all feel the same. That's why we spend so much time here in an online forum.