• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

buying artwork

ForgeInc

As a few folks stated, a great thread and I look forward to contributing (and also learning) more as myself and partner get our business going. I can say I've learned a lot about equipment, materials, software etc. by lurking for a while. It's true, everyone has different strengths and just in the few weeks I've been reading various threads have gained invaluable insights into other issues I really knew nothing about coming from only the creative side.

iSign

I'm going broke reading them...

well that settles it then... I should buy them too :rolleyes:

...seriously.. I wish the second topic was it's own thread, because one thing you can count on is people tire of a conversation & this one has been going on long enough to have some people quit coming back.

I hate investing in a topic that may be about to fall by the wayside...

but on the original topic, I've wanted to post a link to a very old thread I wrote... I also thought I'd make comments as to the relevance to this topic, but now I'm starting a busy day & the relevance is clear anyway...

so if anyone wants to, check out this 5 year old thread titles "an alternative to copyright infringement"

ontsigngirl

how do i do that?

[QUOTE=

...seriously.. I wish the second topic was it's own thread, because one thing you can count on is people tire of a conversation & this one has been going on long enough to have some people quit coming back.

I agree it's long enough - I will start the new thread - I assume it's just a matter of cutting and pasting the original question into a new thread.