• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Can I Apply Laminated Cast Prints Wet?

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I know a lotta people will have a sip or two or even cans of beer near the end of the day, but I will not have a drink at all during the day while working. That's where I draw the line to something I really like. Come weekends or night...... it pours like water.... and some here have been with me during these times. It is good. S'Rex, do you still have that huge Bushmill bottle of mine from your old mixer ??

DerbyCitySignGuy

I know a lotta people will have a sip or two or even cans of beer near the end of the day, but I will not have a drink at all during the day while working. That's where I draw the line to something I really like. Come weekends or night...... it pours like water.... and some here have been with me during these times. It is good. S'Rex, do you still have that huge Bushmill bottle of mine from your old mixer ??

I overdid it from about 19-35. I don't drink as much as I used to. Haha!

JimmyG

Glad the video helped someone. The squeegee is called the The Bill Collector. I use it for almost all squeegeeing..it's saved my wrist... and lets me reach all the way over to 4'.

Bill Collector Squeegee by Wrap Mafia | FELLERS
Thanks for the video, I like the core roll trick also...
I have been thinking about getting The Bill Collector, can you turn the felt part over to use the other edge(s) before you have to buy a replacement?

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Thanks for the video, I like the core roll trick also...
I have been thinking about getting The Bill Collector, can you turn the felt part over to use the other edge(s) before you have to buy a replacement?

Yea, you get 4 edges so it's like having 4 new squegees. I've had it for about a year and I'm on my 4th side.

With the pain I developed in my wrist with the repetitive motion of using the small plastic squeegees I was worried I was going to have to find a new career, but this thing was the best $60 I ever spent. So much faster and more natural to hold. The pressure you use come from your biceps and not the wrist.