• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

"Can you email me the file?"

Techman

Ummm, jillbtch

I really hate you now...

I thought you were a misinformed parasite before.. But now?

To quote you.... Nah, It ain't worth it... You are not from the South. You sound like a typical Carpet Bagger.
Down in the South. Our Southern bells are cherished and pampered. (I live the Southern lifestyle) A Southern gentleman would never insult a woman for any reason let alone call her a "B"

I really hate you now...

I thought you were a misinformed parasite before.. But now?

To quote you.... Nah, It ain't worth it... You are not from the South. You sound like a typical Carpet Bagger.
Down in the South. Our Southern bells are cherished and pampered. (I live the Southern lifestyle) A Southern gentleman would never insult a woman for any reason let alone call her a "B"

I actually will disagree this, in the south men/women are just as dis-respectable as they are up north, if a women is acting like a btch she will get called out, weither it be from a guy or gal. Same goes for a guy. Just because it's the south doesn't allow ANYONE to get treated like a "southern bell" just because they are a certain gender.

mark galoob

This message is directed to our leaders of this forum. I am offended at the way ad techs verbal derogatory statement to a female here. This is extremely unprofessional and degrades our forum I feel this needs to be addressed ASAP

Mark galoob

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Colin, hope this derailment doesn't interfere with your getting the card order or not, but to further :thread...............

I don't think it matters much if you're from the south, north, east, west or another country...... if you don't think that attitude is wrong regardless of where you're from.... then there is something totally wrong in your head, too.

Back and forth and forth and back.... this crap happens EVERY single time and it's about time to locate the common denominator and confront it. Behind the scenes PM's, the threats and any other means of communicating is completely useless and senseless. It's worse than the teenagers in one ear and out the other mentality. This stuff is ruining just about every thread he enters, in spite of anyone's efforts to curtail his selfish, nasty, immature confrontations.

Can we have a community 'IGNORE' button so the whole place just stops seeing his input ?? :thankyou:

Colin

FWIW, Adtechia did send me a PM with an apology for derailing the thread.

Now back to your regular programing....

Techman

Originally Posted by Techman View Post
Yes,, you are right..
In the REd neck parts of town..

heheh.

In my part of town, all good mimi's (grand moms)would remind anyone of proper manners with so with so much as an elbow on the table let alone call a lady a name such as was posted above.. If that is redneck then so be it.

Jillbeans

Hey I don't expect an apology from this boil on the *** of 101.
From his company name, taken from the name of a font subbing the b for a d, to his use of the US postal service's logo in his own "logo", to his clever use of a signature trying to fit in, his complaints of ill health and a worm posting as himself, his admitting he does nothing in-house, his bad advice, his atrocious designs, Adholio is a hack.
And hacks like him are the nails in the coffin of a once-proud profession, where you actually had to have some talent to be successful.
He is a detriment to this forum.
I find myself not wanting to give advice anymore simply because I resent the fact that he will add his 1½¢ to any given topic whether he knows anything about it or not.

I myself did not coin the moniker Adholio, I can't remember who did, but it was fitting.
Whether I am a lady or not doesn't matter, you, sir, are no gentleman and I wish with every fiber of my being that you would be banned from Signs 101.
Lord knows, by next month you will have reinvented yourself and will be Pipetechia on some plumber's forum.
And sometimes I am a bytch, but your inane comments about giving something away and then firing a customer made absolutely no sense to me.
And I can get $175 for 500 business cards, can't you?
Is that some sort of shocker?
I don't think my initial post was a derailment, I told Colin my opinion and then wrote about your comments out of sheer eye-rollingness.
I know I am not alone in wishing that you were not a member here.

Circleville Signs

Hey I don't expect an apology from this boil on the *** of 101.
From his company name, taken from the name of a font subbing the b for a d, to his use of the US postal service's logo in his own "logo", to his clever use of a signature trying to fit in, his complaints of ill health and a worm posting as himself, his admitting he does nothing in-house, his bad advice, his atrocious designs, Adholio is a hack.
And hacks like him are the nails in the coffin of a once-proud profession, where you actually had to have some talent to be successful.
He is a detriment to this forum.
I find myself not wanting to give advice anymore simply because I resent the fact that he will add his 1½¢ to any given topic whether he knows anything about it or not.

I myself did not coin the moniker Adholio, I can't remember who did, but it was fitting.
Whether I am a lady or not doesn't matter, you, sir, are no gentleman and I wish with every fiber of my being that you would be banned from Signs 101.
Lord knows, by next month you will have reinvented yourself and will be Pipetechia on some plumber's forum.
And sometimes I am a bytch, but your inane comments about giving something away and then firing a customer made absolutely no sense to me.
And I can get $175 for 500 business cards, can't you?
Is that some sort of shocker?
I don't think my initial post was a derailment, I told Colin my opinion and then wrote about your comments out of sheer eye-rollingness.
I know I am not alone in wishing that you were not a member here.

This. :goodpost:

SignManiac

Ya'll is hurtin my feel'ns again. I'm very sensitive you know.

Oh, yeah I wouldn't send the file. I'd just forget him and move on. Life's to short to sweat the small turds.

Bigdawg

Just Me
<Stacy takes off her admin hat to say her piece>

Adtechia - you are a real piece of work. You need to learn respect. And don't give me any crap that if you got respect you'd give it back. You've done nothing - NOTHING - to garner one speck of respect from anyone on this board. In fact I am embarrassed that I have stood up for you thinking you were undeserving of the scorn and harassment you get from members here.

I was wrong.

You deserve every bit of it and more. If you had any shame at all you'd just go away. I mean really - why do you hang out where nobody likes you? The way the men and boys were raised in my family - and most of those I know - you just didn't treat a woman the way you just did. And ya' know what? Even if she is a big ole "B" what right do you have to call her that? She contributes far, far more to this board than you could ever dream of.

This is my personal opinion and is in no way a reflection of the opinion of any other Signs 101 administrator (although it may be)... because it's only by the grace of Fred, Adtechia... that you aren't gone.

<puts admin hat back on>

tcorn1965

<Stacy takes off her admin hat to say her piece>

Adtechia - you are a real piece of work. You need to learn respect. And don't give me any crap that if you got respect you'd give it back. You've done nothing - NOTHING - to garner one speck of respect from anyone on this board. In fact I am embarrassed that I have stood up for you thinking you were undeserving of the scorn and harassment you get from members here.

I was wrong.

You deserve every bit of it and more. If you had any shame at all you'd just go away. I mean really - why do you hang out where nobody likes you? The way the men and boys were raised in my family - and most of those I know - you just didn't treat a woman the way you just did. And ya' know what? Even if she is a big ole "B" what right do you have to call her that? She contributes far, far more to this board than you could ever dream of.

This is my personal opinion and is in no way a reflection of the opinion of any other Signs 101 administrator (although it may be)... because it's only by the grace of Fred, Adtechia... that you aren't gone.

<puts admin hat back on>

:goodpost: