• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

Ken

Good one KR...where does the stick go?
There's a lot of Canadian veggies..they're mostly on Parliament Hill (congress)
We need to see a Shagnasty corn dog..anyone got a steamroller?

mediaman

"...sure glad and proud of the soldiers for protecting our freedoms and thanks to Iraq that we do this there, not here on American soil"

Me too, but that has no bearing on my dislike for Mr. Bush. The current mis-managed military action is not the only reason for my dislike. And yes, I will be voting for Clinton II. "Put Bill back in White House!"

BTW, never had a corn dog and that's NOT because I don't eat junk. I'm going to the Hunterdon County 4-H Fair soon - I see a corn dog in my future.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Uh-oh.............

Fellas.... remember the rules.....

this is about Corn Dogs and other filthy food, not filthy Politics and who ate a Corn Dog in the oval office.​

kgirl

Fellas.... remember the rules.....
this is about Corn Dogs and other filthy food, not filthy Politics and who ate a Corn Dog in the oval office.​

That is one corn dog I would not eat...but kick...really HARD!!!

mediaman

Hey Matt,

That's good stuff, but a total of 5210 calories. You better share that side order with me!:thankyou:

...and while you're at it, add a Tilamook Milkshake from Burgerville. The best fast food I've ever had (but no corndogs).

burgerville definitely on my list of things i miss about the NW and tillamook dairy products what a trade now i have a town full of fried chicken and chicken wing joints oh the life and sweet tay