• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

Sign_Boy

What about Gyros?

Attachments

• gyro.jpg
    gyro.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 103

Sign_Boy

Hey now OP If they can talk about slaw dogs I can bring up Gyros LOL it's all meat LOL

I could still go for a corn dog

Ken

Gravy Fries are actually called Poutine. Baz knows that of course, he is just humouring you. Sometimes with cheddar or white cheese curds. It's a meal in itself and loaded with all the BAD things that we all love.
The last few years I have taken to sprinkling grated cheddar cheese over my (very hot) corn on the cob. I guess the gravy comes next...hmmmmm...
Ken

KR3signguy

Gravy Fries are actually called Poutine. Baz knows that of course, he is just humouring you. Sometimes with cheddar or white cheese curds. It's a meal in itself and loaded with all the BAD things that we all love.
The last few years I have taken to sprinkling grated cheddar cheese over my (very hot) corn on the cob. I guess the gravy comes next...hmmmmm...
Ken

I'm gonna have to try the cheddar.
Sounds good.

Say, would maple syrup go well on leftover fries for breakfast:help:
IMG_4764_edited-1-thumb.jpg

Ken

Ya, we'd use vinegar in Ontario too..even on plain potato chips. A lot of people did that , I think thats why you can now just buy salt and vinegar chips.
Ken

Baz

I sometimes have a craving for Salt and vinegar fries. The best is to order salt and vinegar "half way" ... Thats when they fill half the bag , then put salt and vinegar, then fill it up and add more salt and vinegar.

mmmmm ... All that salt is great with a cold beer :beer

KR3signguy

Me & the wifey we're driving in VT 6 yrs back & we came upon a roadside trailor that was selling "Garbage Dogs". Obviously we had to stop & see what it was all about. What a treat they were, everything but the kitchen sink was in em. We still talk about them now & then. They sorta looked like so...
237431544_fd70eb009a.jpg

WOODBS

holy crap..i ain't seen that many weiners in a girl's mouth since....well. i ain't never seen that many..lol