• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Corn Dogs, love em or hate em?

petepaz

that is great banner (the kerning is off a little)
as good as the guys who put the alum. number nameplates(the ones you buy at home depot and put on your mailbox) on their trucks instead of spending a little money to have one of us do the job

petepaz

well i think i have been on here long enough for one day and at the office long enough
stay tuned for tomorrows thread
same corndog time same corndog channel

drakesis

MMMmmmmmmmmmm I love Pogos!!!

So you guys call 'em Corn Dogs, oops now I look like a fool, I thought they were called Yogi's or Hougies, or whatever in the USA.
What the heck is a Yogi / Hougie.....?? :O

Sign_Boy

I think I want to wrap my jeep like a corn dog that would be hot. All the ladies would love it. They'd be like take me for a ride in your corn dog and I'd be like baby you gotta wait your turn. LOL

KR3signguy

I think I want to wrap my jeep like a corn dog that would be hot. All the ladies would love it. They'd be like take me for a ride in your corn dog and I'd be like baby you gotta wait your turn. LOL

Just don't stop in a rest area with that thing!:thumb:

Marlene

Who would have thought when this post first started that we'd have this much to say about the lowly corn dog? (or Pogos for our Canadian friends)

KR3signguy

IMG_1391-766813.jpg

Bogie

Hmmm.... Rest area... Or truck stop.

Gotta truck stop story for you.

Reeses came out with a sugar-free reeses cup. It's sweetened with lactitol or maltitol or one of the other "sugar alcohols." Tastes sweet. Isn't absorbed by the body.

And has a laxative effect. Three of 'em pretty much guarantees that this big guy _will_ be scamperin' to the library...

Saw one truck stop has a BIG display of large-economy size bags... I can just imagine someone unknowingly buying a bag, and then chowing down on the things... On the highway...