• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Dont know about you, but my buisiness just stopped

Reveal1

You two should team up in a comedy act. Now a good time; the eight people who show up out of curiosity would be considered a packed house by law.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So we have a Frog from Quebec and a Toad from California. Looks like a gourmet dinner menu in Wuhan, China tonight.

Now, all we need is a burrito drop on someone's trousers and see if the five second rule is in effect.

Stacey K

I like making signs
You guys not seeing a slowdown... enjoy it, but be aware of you account receivable. Work coming in is different then $$ coming in.
Yup! Deposits mean nothing when the job is sitting finished up awaiting pick-up from a business that just had to close. From here on out it's paid up front, 100%. I'm just one person so I don't do a million dollars in sales every year but for me, this $1500 worth of orders sitting on my pick-up bench is a lot...all bar and hair salon orders. Bars got shut down Tuesday, hair salons yesterday. Deposits yes, but here they sit...and for how long? DEPOSITS OR PAID UP FRONT - BE CAREFUL PEOPLE IT CAN CHANGE IN A MATTER OF HOURS

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Yup, I have two kinda good sized orders that have been finished for weeks ready for install. Both clients have said they are not ready yet and have been delaying. At least they are not telling me to go ahead and install and afterwards say "oh, about that final payment......"

Joe House

Our tech inbox will typically have 6 -12 emails in it overnight on any given day. This morning, just one. Our California branches have shut down to comply with local and state orders, but our other branches are open and trying to ship material into covered areas. Out tech team is working from home and answering calls and emails and doing remote log in support, but the demand is going down for sure. I hope you all stay safe out there.

Stacey K

I like making signs
Listening to Cuomo now...100% business closed, stay home except essential business starting Sunday.

petepaz

we have slowed down but still have work. unfortunately we have had to got to a 4 day work week starting next week to try and save some money.
could be worse, at least we can still work

ChicagoGraphics

I
My business was on a projected track to gross a mil this year. Now we are at zero. All my clients closed, no orders, and I just paid all my vendors so I have fumes to go on. I am not a full time homemaker cause my wifes job is still in tact. THese are scary times. No end in sight is a really bad vision, but thats all I keep hearing. 45 days 3 months a year. Not to mention I got a cough and no way to diagnose and a crying baby in one arm and a 6 year old in the other.

Not sure why I am posting this or what, but can confirm in NYC this **** is for real, it feels like Sunday 7am every day so far. no one on street, some poeple look really freaked out. Gues I am just looking for support and to give support to those worried right now
hope

I hope
My business was on a projected track to gross a mil this year. Now we are at zero. All my clients closed, no orders, and I just paid all my vendors so I have fumes to go on. I am not a full time homemaker cause my wifes job is still in tact. THese are scary times. No end in sight is a really bad vision, but thats all I keep hearing. 45 days 3 months a year. Not to mention I got a cough and no way to diagnose and a crying baby in one arm and a 6 year old in the other.

Not sure why I am posting this or what, but can confirm in NYC this **** is for real, it feels like Sunday 7am every day so far. no one on street, some poeple look really freaked out. Gues I am just looking for support and to give support to those worried right now
you
At least our business doors are still open. I would imagine childcare operations and similar will not survive this.
My business has been backlogged for 18 months, so I am super lucky for now. My supply chain from China slowed down, but they are 90% now.
Be safe everyone.
At least our business doors are still open. I would imagine childcare operations and similar will not survive this.
My business has been backlogged for 18 months, so I am super lucky for now. My supply chain from China slowed down, but they are 90% now.
Be safe everyone.

90%? Don't believe the news, I can tell you for a fact a lot of the factories are still closed in China, everything is at a stand still.

JJM7288

We have a decent backlog and quite a few built orders. But we're a healthcare, pharmaceutical and biotech sign company. Our customers have all closed (or closed their sites to us) and recommended we close too.

We decided today to cease operations until April 5. We are paying our team 50% of their average pay and maintaining health benefits.

Coronavirus contracted in the workplace,is an OSHA recordable. Those not ceasing operations should be VERY careful.

I've been in business 32 years, never faced anything like this.