Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Flamey vs. bob............

Discussion in 'Classroom Assignments' started by Gino, May 6, 2009.

1. ddarlak

ddarlak Trump Hater

??????

there is this neat feature here called PM, if you click the persons name you can scroll down and hit send a private message......

:thread pirate threading a :thread

2. briderx

briderx Member

Apr 21, 2009

ARRGGH!

3. LindyM

LindyM Member

Apr 30, 2009
    thanks Bob for the entertaining moment on a Saturday. that Martial arts design looks like some low budget 80s movie. I'll tell you what, at least your are consistent with what you do as far as going on multiple forums calling people out on what things should or shouldn't look like, yet you design stuff like this ?

Words of wisdom: Don't let your mouth write checks your *** can't cash.

4. Service Sign Co

Service Sign Co Very Active Member

Nov 9, 2006
    Southaven
    Words of wisdom: Don't let your mouth write checks your *** can't cash.[/quote]

Not bashing Bob but like the statement "Don't let your bullfrog mouth override your tadpole brain":ROFLMAO:

tiki is supposed to be hosting the next design contest. If he's ready... I propose that flame and bob both enter... along with the others that will... and we'll see who's design gets the most votes? Can't be much fairer then that...

Did another contest get put on the back burner?

5. Joe Diaz

Joe Diaz Very Active Member

Knowing tiki, I think it's safe to say he doesn't enjoy hosting the contests as much as he enjoys winning them. :Big Laugh Last time he won, he let the runner up host the next contest. Perhaps we should do that again. I think Blade Graphics got 2nd. I can't speak for tiki, but I don't think he would mind.

Either way, I doubt bob would participate, I somehow get the feeling that he would find a friendly competition amongst peers beneath him.

6. Rick

Rick Certified Enneadecagon Designer

Apr 17, 2003
    Valle Vista
    someone better start one soon, I still need my revenge....

7. iSign

iSign Major Contributor

Nov 29, 2003
    Kahului, Maui
    "someone better start one" is the new "oh crap" (inside joke from the OC)

I nominate Rick to start one!