• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Frank Fellers, the Owner of Fellers Has started his own wrap shop doing wraps for $1,000

HulkSmash

Just letting everyone know who buys from the scumbag Frank - Via fellers, should stop doing it right now. He is now your direct competition selling wraps for almost as cheap as you buy the material for. Anyone buying or considering using fellers should stop right now because i promise he is ruining our market.

FRANKS SHOP - https://www.speeddwrap.com/
Proof he owns it is attached... and is now hidden after getting back lash shit morning...

seriously stop supporting and buying from fellers

Attachments

• 87061803_10222088037454049_2757142504636678144_o.jpg
    87061803_10222088037454049_2757142504636678144_o.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 942

ProWraps

this has been confirmed by the person answering the phone a the shop that frank is an "investor" but was quickly dismissed as "he doesnt have much to do with anything". it would seem they know that this has been found out and is not good.

it would appear from the pic above of his corporate entity filing he isnt an investor, he is in fact the owner.

this is very very sad to see that frank has decided to destroy the market he is trying to sell to. incredibly unethical in my book on many levels.

Last edited:

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yep, he's certainly come a long way from the days of sewing banners in his uncle's garage to his distributor business and now a wrap shop. Oh... and a messy divorce.

I'm not too keen on his coming into the sign industry, but everyone does it, eventually. When they came out with computers and software packages, they used all us sign shops as guinea pigs, until we worked all.... and I mean A-L-L-L the bugs out, then they started selling to our customers and end-users after we made the machines idiot-proof. So, now that basically all the skill is gone outta wrapping, those places are popping up everywhere. Glad I'm on my way out.

HulkSmash

If you don't understand markets, no point in ignorant responses.

A 1000$ wrap shop, that has virtually 0 overhead on material because they produce it. You don't think that's going to expand to every major city? And at the end of the day we're strictly B2B, and this won't affect us, but this idiot has his hands in too many pots.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
At one time Fellers was a good company. I remember switching to them because it seemed they had everything in stock locally. I could order and 95% would be delivered next day. Prices were good too. Slowly the prices went up, the stock dwindled and things regularly took 3-5 days to arrive. Then you hear about them selling to the public under cheetah wraps... and now he's in the hood wrapping 90s model cars for $75 a hood.

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
I can see the outrage, but I also agree with Andy. People will get what they pay for - then they will go to someone reputable who knows what they are doing. Isn't that the way it generally works? I will say though - the name and logo are bordering copyright infringement. I don't think he's crossed that line - but it's damn close.

HulkSmash

the color change market will eventually be devaluated. Your supplier will compete with you. Trash install or material or not, it will be affected.

I only use Fellers to buy 1080 and 970RA by the yard because as far as I know they are the only distributor that sells color-change wrap vinyl by the yard. I've always considered their pricing to be higher than most and to top it off, I met a company rep at the NBM show a few years ago who was a total d!ck so I've got no reason to do much business with them anyway.