• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hand drawn & lettered

Freehandan

Dude, Your first post in this thread was insulting me. What do you expect. You took shots at My name, as others have. Without even knowing anything about me, You related me to freebasin. And rendered me incompitent, all in the defense of a machine that you have no problem using to do what I do without it.
I like my 'a' s strong looking b.t.w. That is why I paint them like that.
I am not inclined to let You or 708 or Isign give me an impression of what this is about.
There are a few dudes and ladies on here that are Bad-Ass Artists who have been to this rodeo many times. I am here for Promoting the fine hand-Executed works of the likes of them. That is it. I am not replying to any more of these posts concerning my mental state and welfare and acceptance.
I just want to talk all I can about the industry I love!!
Sign Me Up!
-I'll grab my Paintbrush!

Attachments

• 301_0018.jpg
    301_0018.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 118

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Some of the things posted here are disturbing.
To read that "Chopper" might not in fact be Chopper's real name!
There just isn't any truth in advertising these days.

wayne k
guam usa

chopper

you just don't get it do you, the reason you were treated this way is because you are being an a$$ to everyone man you are dense...oh noo the problem isnt you its everyone else sorry my bad...wanye not so loud you will ruin my rep...(I love your humor)
//chopper