• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Help getting started, looking to buy stuff.

sarge

sorry for bustin on you kraig .. i am sure you dont have them like we do here .. they are in every store .. every business just about .. when i was on active duty i dont think i ever saw an illegal or if i did i didnt realize it .. but when i got home .omg .. what did my country allow to happen .. illegals .. gang bangers .. murders everyday .. people dissin the police .. i blame the voters for allowing this and then turning there backs to the problems .. and when someone complains they are the problem .. that is what all this was about .. pointing out what we as a society have done .. all of us are to blame in one way or another .. and most of us use illegals and know we do .. how do you think picks our cotten and friuts these days .. illegals .. around here when you go to the street fairs and county fairs most of the vendors are working here illegal .. btw, most canadians working down here are here illegally . it goes on and on .. to tell you the truth .. i didnt know if the mexicans that did the work for me were illegal .. i know i had to have my son talk to them cuz my spanish isnt very good .. they could have been american .. but around here if the speak only spanish everyone i know calles them, illegals .. it is just a slang like callin a someone who lives in a mobil home trailer trash or those who live in the not so good part of town getos

Pat Whatley

pat your an idiot .. the military vote hasnt counted ever .. you have no clue .. your just an empty chair .. we had absentee ballots that never were counted .. way to support your military .. just like no body armor .. tanks for that buddy .. your a winner .. oh not to mention enough bullets to protect ourselfs .. but hey .. your home voting and sittin around with the hot and or cold air blowing up your ass so you can say .. those guys are really not patriots .. way to go there big guy .. you can do all this while your thousand of miles away from any danger .. tough guy ..

Sarge...WHY THE HELL ARE YOU MAKING ME OUT TO BE YOUR PROBLEM? Let's see...I do have a clue, nobody ever asked me to count the ballots, I don't remember hiding your body armor in my closet right next to the crates of bullets, and I sure as heck don't remember voting for any of this stuff you've deemed me responsible for. I still don't see how any of that justifies you hiring illegal aliens. Why do you insist on making something you did into my fault?

I'm sure there are LOTS of patriots in the military. Your actions have just shown that you're not one of them. It'll be okay, nobody said you had to be a patriot.

zmatalucci

sarges transport services

Attachments

• illegal_immigrant_sign.jpg
    illegal_immigrant_sign.jpg
    77.7 KB · Views: 103

Replicator

There is no place on 101 for this type of blatant racist mumbo-jumbo . . .

Sarge, take your negative bull$h!T additude and go somewhere else.

You are extremely unwanted around here by all. I really hope the admins here

will put a stop to you and your kind from being here spreading hatred, racism and negativity !

Replicator

I would like to make it perfectly clear that sarge is not representative all of us who are from the Pacific Northwest . . .

Some of us are educated and enjoy people of all ethnicities and cultures and have respect for all of our fellow forum members.

I just don't want other members from around this great country to think all of us here in the northwest are that ignorant !

MariaMartini

There is no place on 101 for this type of blatant racist mumbo-jumbo . . .

Sarge, take your negative bull$h!T additude and go somewhere else.

You are extremely unwanted around here by all. I really hope the admins here

will put a stop to you and your kind from being here spreading hatred, racism and negativity !

I have barely read this thread so I'm not defending Sarge 100%, I don't know if he said anything racist.. BUT.. The fact that I don't want illegal immigrants wasting my tax dollars and stealing jobs IS NOT RACIST.

I have many Hispanic friends.. if they are here legally and paying taxes, that is 100% alright by me!

wrapman jamz

Hey! I was just lookin' for some stickers for my race car!!! When did we switch to little green men?? Is Area 51 open again? If so, I need some help around the shop. I hear they work for free... if you let them take some tests.....They have some really mean race cars too!

MariaMartini

I would like to make it perfectly clear that sarge is not representative all of us who are from the Pacific Northwest . . .

Some of us are educated and enjoy people of all ethnicities and cultures and have respect for all of our fellow forum members.

I just don't want other members from around this great country to think all of us here in the northwest are that ignorant !

I never thought you or anyone else from the Northwest was ignorant, just do you know!

But.. I enjoy people of all ethnicity and cultures.. very much so.. but I am not a big fan of illegal immigrants wasting tax dollars and stealing jobs (I know I know I just said that).

But don't you agree that if they are making money here they should be paying taxes on it like anybody else?

wrapman jamz

Do I have to pay taxes on my stickers if I make them myself? Do I get a Trade discount? My race car is a Yugo...that's foreign. It's not registered, so do I have to send it back? Well it is a race car...I don't drive it on the streets. Please don't make me take it back!!!! Daytona wants me now....I've...been....trying....for....so....LONG

QuickSignsSA

The reason that it was deemed racist was that he said "illegals do the work that the lazy black and white people do not do" meaning that black and whites would be the only ones that are citizens or residents. IMHO

iSign

The reason that it was deemed racist was that he said "illegals do the work that the lazy black and white people do not do" meaning that black and whites would be the only ones that are citizens or residents. IMHO
The reason that it was deemed racist was that racist a$$wipe imbecile Beetle Bailey wanna-be said it. Do us all a favor, be the true macho man you wanna be & dive on a grenade or something!