• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here is menu... what do you think ??

i would put all the prices in line to the right and as noted before the same type of symbols between the item and price other than the menu's up top it looks great!

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
The illustrations, besides being awful, are just floating there and are not tied to anything. They copy is small and too light and hard to read.

Zazzess

Are the cliparts this bad !?! I know they are not realistic ... but awful ...

I'm proud of them loll And I know I will get better at it.

Please tell me if you can tell what I could do otherwise.

Thanks in advance :)

Zazzess

I would start fresh. Have a look at some of these examples to get inspiration. Notice that with most of them, the graphics are tightly integrated. The problem with your layout is that everything is all over the place. Try breaking thing down into copy blocks, the fewer the better.
http://www.google.com/search?q=crys...gc.r_pw.&fp=4ba991f50cc387bb&biw=1680&bih=904

Yes I agree with you and I did start over :)
I'm about to show you were I'm at right now :)
Thanks for your help !
I will take a look for some inspiration !

:goodpost: :thankyou:

SignManiac

Here's something I just threw together real fast to give you an idea. Everything is pulled together and relates. Try using only one graphic, preferably not clip art. Use some stock photo art and find something appropriate. Reversing the top panel makes for a nice header and the added contrast helps a lot.

Attachments

• menu.jpg
    menu.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 73

btropical.com

print it on clear sheet , use over head projecter see what it looks like on wall , at 40 by 70 should be a nice menu . i am sure customers know what they are coming in for . So no reason to Mcdonaldlize every menu

Fitch

The red line that the two ribbons sit on is straight.

The line underneath the name is squiggly. Get rid of the squiggly line - it conflicts.

Also possibly go to a standard but light font for the word "Menu".

Cheers - G