• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Here is menu... what do you think ??

Zazzess

Colorado>> Is it okay to do that ? I mean... Don't want to steal your work or something like that...

Zazzess

What the !! I can do anything with my file !! It says I have the illigal error ''p'' ...
I don't know...

:(((((

Think I'm gonna kill myself !

iSign

this is fun to watch...

I like the french accent too...

I think the alteration of the boxes didn't require going down to only 3. I think 5 would still work, if the were uniform. Also, the columns should be the same width, but the heights only require matching in pairs.
Extra space is ok too... they might wish to add an item later, so I always leave enough space for at least one item in each box.

Remind them that the menu sign will probably last longer then their prices and products will remain unchanged.

Each of the 5 sections could be easily updated by covering that section with an update, (or if cut vinyl, sometimes by removing some lettering)

Where you have drink size info, maybe make a sub-column with size info, instead of repeating that info.
On your upper left box, this could help keep the box more narrow, and make it taller instead, to allow for the column headings. This would also make it more similar in size to the box next to it.

Zazzess

this is fun to watch...

I like the french accent too...

I think the alteration of the boxes didn't require going down to only 3. I think 5 would still work, if the were uniform. Also, the columns should be the same width, but the heights only require matching in pairs.
Extra space is ok too... they might wish to add an item later, so I always leave enough space for at least one item in each box.

Remind them that the menu sign will probably last longer then their prices and products will remain unchanged.

Each of the 5 sections could be easily updated by covering that section with an update, (or if cut vinyl, sometimes by removing some lettering)

Where you have drink size info, maybe make a sub-column with size info, instead of repeating that info.
On your upper left box, this could help keep the box more narrow, and make it taller instead, to allow for the column headings. This would also make it more similar in size to the box next to it.

Oh ! Those are great informations !! Thanks a lot !! :goodpost:

Zazzess

Guess what ! I re did all of it as fast as I could and when I had finished... Ai crashed again ! I tried to open my file I just did I repeat !! And I can't !! The ''p'' thing again !!!

iSign

accent is good!
Do you speak Italian too?

Nevermind... Here is a menu I did:

http://islandsign.com/OldSite/damenu.jpg

Note the prices are all in reverse panels. I do this so I can provide a large sheet of various prices in these same size panels. this allows client to maintain price changes for quite some time, without coming to see me.

HulkSmash

my take at it.

simple... organized... nothing fancy.

Attachments

• Menu_Texte_Outline_2.jpg
    Menu_Texte_Outline_2.jpg
    91.6 KB · Views: 77

Zazzess

Okay... remember the last image a sent...
The one I thought at first was sad...
They like it...
They made several changes in the name and prices of their product...
And the want me to change all the fonts...
They want them this pretty and style but easier to read...
And they want this to be printed today !!!!!
Any suggestion on the Fonts here :p
Please !!!

I love u Signs 101

Zazz

Red Ball

Seasoned Citizen
They made several changes in the name and prices of their product...
And the want me to change all the fonts...
They want them this pretty and style but easier to read...
And they want this to be printed today !!!!!

:omg2:

:ROFLMAO: