• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you dress at work? Uniforms?

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Honestly though, I wear slacks and a dress shirt 200 days a year.

I have other business interest, and let the minions do the dirty work.

I also have 4 young kids so usually go through 2 dress shirts a day.

KMC

Graphic Artist
my clothing options float between these depending on the day
b2a8c3a089dd4e7bf74914e522655d14.jpg

business-formal-attire-business-formal-dwNKmv.jpg

jimbug72

T-shirt (with shop designs/logos when I don't forget to do laundry on the weekends) shorts and flip flops for all but the handful of weeks when it gets too cold. When it gets too cold I trade the shorts and flops for jeans and sneakers. On the rare occasion I have to do an install I'll put on the sneakers until I get back into the truck. My dogs don't like to be caged...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good thing many of you people work outta your house, fly under the radar and don't hafta conform with OSHA regulations. Most of what y'all are saying is pretty much illegal in most environments.

clarizeyale

tshirt with our logo on them (boss printed a bunch on diff colored shirts, I prefer my black long sleeve)
Jeans (in a color I don't like so I don't care if they get messed up)
Sneakers
TAD gear jacket for warmth... and pockets. freakin best pockets ever

this is definitely not something i'd wear outside of work tho….. bleh (cept my TAD...)

JTBoh

I sell signage and signage accessories.
It's Florida. No need to wear a shirt and tie - EVERYONE will understand.

I wear either jeans or shorts, with a clima-cool or like polo. The lightweight golf shirts are always cooler than even a cotton tee. The adidas one I have on now has about 30 aluminum 1/8" "buttons" on the upper back inside which keep it off the skin and act as heat sinks.

bannertime

It's Florida. No need to wear a shirt and tie - EVERYONE will understand.

I wear either jeans or shorts, with a clima-cool or like polo. The lightweight golf shirts are always cooler than even a cotton tee. The adidas one I have on now has about 30 aluminum 1/8" "buttons" on the upper back inside which keep it off the skin and act as heat sinks.

Yeah I'd much prefer an outside sales guy that isn't sweating through a dress shirt.

rjssigns

At the computer or in the shop I wear jeans and a t-shirt. Summer is shorts and t-shirt. Installs are shorts or jeans and shirt with logo. Client meetings are khakis with embroidered logo dress shirt.
What I've learned over the years: Always bring a change of clothes when working on boats that have been launched.;)

equippaint

I'm surprised so many wear shorts. Pretty much any jobsite or shop we work at requires pants and steel toe boots at a minimum.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
When I have to work in a shop or business that requires it I do pants and steel toe, but that is not very often. But when it's humid and 100 outside, shorts shorts shorts.