• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

How do you dress at work? Uniforms?

Johnny Best

He does have an apron on.
apron.jpg

clarizeyale

100 with less than 10% humidity is tolerable. Just not the kind of weather you want to drill hundreds of stud holes in a rock wall in. It also cools down 30-40 degrees EVERY night after the sun goes down. We like hot weather and its only that hot for about 2-3 months. The rest of the year is very enjoyable and winter is short and nicely temperate. Just cold enough to kill off pests, but pleasant enough to allow you to do outdoor activities year round.

Just 20 minutes away is the coast and even when its 105-110 here in town, it will be 70 at the beach, so its a quick drive after work to go cool down, have a picnic dinner and let the dog play in the surf.

I wish I lived in this part of California. it's just.. fog. fog. 50's. …. fog. -_- damn karl.