• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Got A Get Well Present Today......

OldPaint

thank you l.h....i guess you want to see how they look....hehehehehehhehehee.
1916463nspeedor.jpg

1916464nspeedo2.jpg

NO WAY WILL I POST A FULL BODY PIC....you guys have to much time on youre hands.......

Geary

Oh, good gawd O.P. :help: ......just stop it. This stuff is honestly bordering on "not funny" any longer. Please? Sheeeeeeesh!

~G.

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
.....scratching that one off my list of things to see before I die......

Cadmn

Joe I'll never be the same. running from room screaming with eyes in hands. Now theres another speedo pic for all those who like to edit in photoshop
Don't go in the Water !!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

msnotes

Well, here is a reply from one of the "girls" on the list... AHHHHHH MY EYES!!! I can't take it anymore!!! ~michelle

Dave Drane

msnotes said:
Well, here is a reply from one of the "girls" on the list... AHHHHHH MY EYES!!! I can't take it anymore!!! ~michelle
I take it that's a 3 out of 10 michelle??:Big Laugh :Big Laugh :Big Laugh

Mike Paul

Super Active Member
They match your avatar nice......

Does the coin slot accept nickels or quarters?:Big Laugh :Big Laugh

anothersign

:Oops: I believe that the reason the girls have not replied is....we are...or rather have been....rendered speechless....thanks for the visual...Ms. Anothersign (Shannon)