• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Got A Get Well Present Today......

njsigns

Mike Paul said:
They match your avatar nice.....

They sure do - I scrolled back up to see - big mistake! I wonder who sent this gift?

Speaking of avatars - nice one Shannon! Too funny! I still laugh out loud every time I see Sign Solutions avatar! Even though I've seen it a million times, it still cracks me up!
signsolutions.jpg

Gene

roxym

Think I'll make a new decal....."CAUTION-Eye Protection required when viewing this Post"

OP-You scared my dog!

Pro Image

I'm going to go PUKE now.......................lol

PS my wife thinks you ONE HOT PAINT BUCKET.................

PMG

LMFAO!!!!! OP you need join the DARE Program and get a tattoo on your lower back saying "CRACK KILLS"

Last edited:

Rhinoz

Surgical repairs on eyes for looking at this pic =$20,000
Psychological recovery sessions =$15,000
Seeing OP at his best = PRICELESS

TC49010

OMG OP!!!! I love it!!!!! Tooo funny!!! Now wheres the drill? NOTE: I said drill..not tool.... glad to see your still in good spirits!!!

I would have posted sooner but I have been busy sharing the photo with others and filling them in on the first round of speedo man!

And where in the heck was the warning lable before that post ...
warning..do not attempt to take a sip of coffee while opening this post!!
Oh yeah I sprayed all over the keyboard and desk!

:Oops:

But at least I am laughing as I clean now!:Big Laugh All I can say is leave it to OP!!!!!

Trixie
(who really needs to get this coffee off her keyboard now!)

Cadmn

I guess we should be happy he's up to his old self so must be feeling Goood !!!& thats a good thing for all of us congrats OP

vid

Hey OP, Happy to see you're doing wel_---

...well? well? ...hhhhhmmmmmmmm I'm not sure that anyone could use the term "well" to describe what we've seen.

But hey, as long as you're feeling bett... NO! DON'T SHOW ANY PICS OF HOW YOU'RE FEELING!

vid

With apologigies to Neato for pilfering an image from his T-Shirt Line
... but it seemed appropriate.

Attachments

• Speedo.gif
    Speedo.gif
    136.4 KB · Views: 146