• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Got A Get Well Present Today......

OldPaint

toddie gives wallet size pics to all the boys....HAHAHAHAHAHAHA.................i actually grabed his pic of the other board.....but he really does resemble GROCHO.....))))))))))))
and so you know..we are freinds.....and all is in humor....

Signguyno1

The things you see without a gun, oh wait I have one here. Here butt ugly, here butt ugly, come meet Smith & Wesson.

Flame

OP back in his biker days....

Attachments

• OPandhistat.jpg
    OPandhistat.jpg
    68.8 KB · Views: 96

high impact

NOT RIGHT, NOT RIGHT, NOT RIGHT!!!

That's why I preview everything on the net before my 12 year old sees it! Well...

is that a retired life??? lol

RebeckaR

OMG!!!!
I opened this thread not remotely suspending what was there...
When I gasped in horror, my employee looked over at my screen and now he intends to sue me for damage to his retinas.
I have to go home now and rinse out my eyes...

cptcorn

adad
Why was this brought up from the dead.... wow... I'm not sure what just happened... Mind cannot function...

Cadmn

30 lashes to quicksignfor reviving this thread & causing major retina damage just as they were healing up from the last time. :)

Todd-sta

LOL... I forgot about this thread.... I'm having chest pains laughing so hard. OP is a guy you can't help but like.

Last edited:

iSign

Todd, I'm glad you're not holding a grudge over your Letterville spat

Last edited:

Flame

Todd, show a little phuq'n class would ya? Don't carry you childish rivalry over here just because your personal attacks on OP got you banned from posting over there...

I don't get it... that wasn't too harsh of a comment?

iSign

I don't get it... that wasn't too harsh of a comment?

I was out of line... I feared this was going to become a venue for finishing a fight that got OP and Todd banned from posting somewhere else... I could honestly be pleased to never see THIS thread again, but a good thread was spoiled over there, with BS unbecoming of both men I consider friends... so in my own ineloquent & unsolicited way... I guess I was trying to discourage my friends further embarrassment of themselves...

but I edited my post, because i was just reading too much into it. My apologies to all concerned...