• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I Got A Get Well Present Today......

Geary

oh my god...................where the hell was i this day..............lololol

Listen sweetie, just know.....that you were spared that day. Please.....just delete this and "unsubscribe" as FAST as possible so that you'll retain some splinter of decent thought process. Step away from the thread....step far away!
:rolleyes:

Geary

Steph,

Your a mean little miss smartypants ....aren't cha? (I tried to warn.....I feel such a failure)

~Gear....playing failed uncle

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Good Grief… You all know the second picture was after the sex change…. LOL

Slapakiss, that is great. I think you might be onto something there. You and OP could make a lot of money with that one.

Did you get anyone to sign off to use that copyrighted bumpster on that billboard ??

oh my gawd.....in a grape smuggler...a banana hammock...THE MAN HAS NO SHAME, I think I'm going to sue for damages as that was Painful and Rong (wrong with a capitol R)

Prism1

Real nice Steph...Real nice!! You just could not leave it alone...could ya...lol. Girl...you have way to much time on your hands...we need to get you some more business...see..you should have bid on that box truck job!!

mark in tx

gayvacationft0.jpg

Todd Gill

Great Responses everyone....

Just in case some of you want to see the top half of OP....here it is....

Attachments

• Pribish.jpg
    Pribish.jpg
    231.4 KB · Views: 183

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Todd.... you'll fit in just fine !!

That's one of the best so far........... :Big Laugh :Big Laugh

I'm still FROTFLMFAO !!

It was really worth the pain of that first picture again......

OldPaint

toddie and i go back a long way......aint that right SWEETIE? only he would want me to have boobs.....HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
you should see his pic....looks like one of the MARX BROS.....but nowhere near as funny!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
2103397groucho.jpg
2103398toddgill.jpg

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hm-m-m-m....

How far back ??

toddie.... see you with boobs.... and why in the world world would you have a wallet size picture of him.... hm-m-m-m-m-m-m.............

:rolleyes::wink:

Todd Gill

OP has been trying to show me the inside of his ice-cream truck for years....:biggrin:

He kept posting his speedo's on the letterville site and showing everyone his crack...so I had to poke a little fun at him.

Heck, when I first saw his picture...I thought he was Daniel Boone with a coonskin hat on....then I realized it wasn't a coonskin cap - it was his hair....

Har har har:biggrin: