• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help i wiill paid u for u hep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charlie J

I mean I'll drive to Chicago if you're willing to pay. I can show you the ropes in illustrator. I've owned a pc-60 before and they are about as reliable as a bucket of dog dicks.

but...show me the $$$$$

thanks charlie
well u tell me how $ u want , rasonable i'm open to pay u, just tell me $$ u want i can pay u the gas, millage and x hour of u tell me thanks

Service Sign Co

I recall when a rep for the manufacturer told me "you made a good choice by not buying one" some 10 or 12 yrs. ago. It's a thermal printer that will print 24'' and a plotter

SignManiac

I ca fly up on Monday but will need a small retainer plus $50 per mile travel expense from florida. It's about 2,000 miles round trip. Did you get the dingle from the eBay man?

CheapVehicleWrap

This is easy machine to run. Put ink in. Flip switch on rear to "personal use". Hit print button and save lots of money. So easy to learn any gay can do it. No need to pay me for my hemp. Glad I could Hop.

Pinfinity

Why?

What were you thinkin...you could have bought an atari system for less and been ahead of the game!

Status
Not open for further replies.