• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help i wiill paid u for u hep

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
thats why I thought if it WAS a spoof, that Fred could be the puppet master.. because it had been allowed to go on so long after the guy pretty much admitted that he wasn't into signs, just trying to by-pass paying for his signs...

but Fred said balloon toys are close enough to signs I guess...

I don't know how it is in Maui, but here is Florida inflatable rentals is big business ... and every one has a banner attached that is made by the balloon service and sold as part of the deal. Whatever the guy's reasons for buying the used PC-60, there is nothing to indicate that part of his business isn't making banners which are sold to customers. That qualifies him to join this community.

FRED is a rasist, he complain to the web page, he not able to help any one, we do not need people like him, why do not help each other, the sun is for every one, and one more time i recive a lot a mesagess of people who want to help me, thank one more time and people like FRED need to be out of this site and YES i do rent stuff if any whant need a discount just let me know thanks, i'm just love to do sings, so i cant buy a expensive machine, went i buy this printer PC-60 the guy toll me was easy to use but any way thanks to all the people who try to help me

Colin

FRED is a rasist, he complain to the web page, he not able to help any one, we do not need people like him, why do not help each other, the sun is for every one, and one more time i recive a lot a mesagess of people who want to help me, thank one more time and people like FRED need to be out of this site and YES i do rent stuff if any whant need a discount just let me know thanks, i'm just love to do sings, so i cant buy a expensive machine, went i buy this printer PC-60 the guy toll me was easy to use but any way thanks to all the people who try to help me

^^^ How to hang yourself 101.

BTW: There's only one race - the human race.

R08

FRED is a rasist, he complain to the web page, he not able to help any one, we do not need people like him........

Well actually Fred has already helped you. He started and maintains this site. Don't you think you owe him a little respect on HIS forum?

Last edited by a moderator:

iSign

oh ohhh..
looks like The United States Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) are headed to 2417 W. Lake St., Melrose Park, IL

For all rasist people i'm a us residet and i'll be cetizent in 2 year
we are only one race "human race" any way thakks for u mesagess to help me take cake for all

TheSnowman

Well, seeing how you will probably no longer be a member anymore...good luck with the sign shop/inflatables biz.

CheapVehicleWrap

And all along I thought Fred was a decent guy. This is until I recently found out that "he complain to the web page". I'm sorry but admin or not how is he going to get out of that one? Quite frankly I'm not sure where he finds the time to "complain to the web page" but it's been done and non-reversable. Fred, what were you thinking?

AUTO-FX

well, hey, the guy comes into OUR house asking for help, and ok so he doesnt speak english too well and cant type it to save his life but come on- if youre going to live in an english speaking country - learn english (!) or make enough money to hire an interpreter ; but NOW he's disrespecting us.

i wouldnt ban him yet though - i think he just doesnt understand the scenario. in fact, i might help him if he could communicate...

Status
Not open for further replies.