• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help i wiill paid u for u hep

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheSnowman

Sounds like the turn signal fluid is low. Is this for real? Sounds like the guy that Pat delt with...only I got a little more about what he was after. And it IS Pat's birthday.

If it is real post...this is a forum for SIGN MAKERS. Saying that you own inflatables and that you are trying to print your own stuff is going to rub everyone the wrong gay...I mean way.

yukon

Holy Crap, this is too funny. I owned a PC-60 for 13 years, believe it or not I rarely had a problem, I took care of it and apparently we "connected" and it was very kind to me.

With that said, I'll gladly be paid handsomely for my travels to Chicago-land and give u all the hemp yu need, but we will have a serious communication problem. (if I even make it to ur place without getting jumped or mugged or something)

I suggest instead you call Roland tech support direct and press "4" for jibberish and then "7" for bogus.

:iamwithstupid

Mosh

I have this hard plastic thing. It has grooves on the sides and am not sure the use of it. Please advise me on the proper use of this HARD plastic device and the proper way to PUSH it....come on you sickos I am talking about my big squeegie!!!!

JR's

Yahh, you cheap A$s got tired paying sign guy too du da lettering for your popcorn macheens and signage for you ballooon bouncy besiness. Sooo, your cheapa a$$ go to ebay to do yourself. I know you kinda peeple. Go blow some balloooons

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

OMFW. that was great IJSMS LOL.

JR

Mosh

Are Carlie and UniMax going to "hook-up" in Chi Town and letter the inflatables. LOL.
I don't think I will be able to sleep after reading think thread!

JR's

ow my F-N word that was great I jus SH!t my self.

I cant spell good a nuff to spell it wrong to sound funny.

JR

Mosh

Just take a look at my Avatar and you know you will not want a call from that guy!!!!!

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred?

...are you bored?

I have no hand in this. He said when he registered that he's in the inflatables business which by my definition means that he also would be making banners for customers as part of the service he sells and that does technically qualify him for membership here. I also think he's entitled to the benefit of the doubt. We used to have a merchant member here that has done very well with inflatables and earned a lot of praise for his generous support of the Northwest meet and Greet a couple of years ago.

Going out though and buying an obsolete printer on ebay and looking for a solution for what he needs to learn here with his English skills seems very ill advised. Perhaps he'll actually get the help he's asking for. In the meantime, I'll plead guilty to a few bell laughs reading this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.