• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

i need help i wiill paid u for u hep

Status
Not open for further replies.

iSign

I have no hand in this...

...I'll plead guilty to a few belly laughs reading this thread.

ok.. just checking...

seemed to be the classic ingredients of a perfect trolling set-up.. and while newsignguy & fayt both set themselves up as the perfect fall guy... they were also just barely believable...

...this guy didn't quite measure up on the believable scale until his phone number apparently matched his story...

...short of that, I couldn't believe it could be real & began to wonder who was pulling the strings?

AUTO-FX

Fred?

...are you bored?

i thought the same thing.

So how is it possible that this guy actually makes his way through with such poor knowledge of the written English language? Can you actually make it through a day or a week in this country and never need to write ( type) in English? I feel like maybe the guy should get some credit for getting as far as he has , or something...

GAC05

Quit buggin' me

So how is it possible that this guy actually makes his way through with such poor knowledge of the written English language? It's been done before, Can you actually make it through a day or a week in this country and never need to write ( type) in English? I feel like maybe the guy should get some credit for getting as far as he has , or something...

I've been waiting for someone to call in Old Paint to translate and tell us what this guy really wants.

wayne k
guam usa

SignManiac

It would not surprise me to learn the guy is legit, but it just goes to show how easy this business has been perceived to get into. Buy some crap off eBay and you're in the sign business. I doubt this guy will get very far, but I could be wrong.

My guess is that his grasp of the English language will be his biggest hurdle and not getting an old printer to work.

iSign

Actually Yesterday, 06:30 PM post #21. We are up long before you Islanders!:wink:
uhh yeah... ya mean AM?...
I was still posting my yesterdays drivel at that same time.. just didn't bother troll bashing... since all 20 posts before you were already suspecting the guy...

...just funny how you thought you were the only suspicious one then and you're singing the same tune now that the rest of us don't suspect him to be a troll anymore...

Mosh

I just called again. I had to hang up om the woman that answered, no english at all.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member

So how is it possible that this guy actually makes his way through with such poor knowledge of the written English language? Can you actually make it through a day or a week in this country and never need to write ( type) in English? I feel like maybe the guy should get some credit for getting as far as he has , or something...

My take is that he probably does just fine in the Spanish speaking subculture of Chicago.

Techman

So how is it possible that this guy actually makes his way through with such poor knowledge of the written English language?
Because some communities up here speak nothing but their native tongue.

There is a town near me that speaks Polish. Some residents there never speaek anything but and never knew English.

There is a area in New Orleans where they speak nothing but Viet Namese..

I have family members who speak no English but get along just fine. They would be appalled at the treatment this guy got just because of his language. There are a few businesses that our family will never do bizz with because of the smug attitude about foreign language speakers.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think its a smug attitude towards this guy, but he's asking question without anyone really knowing what he needs or means.

There's a difference between coming here [to this country and/or this site] and not understanding our language vs. someone trying to communicate with something that resembles many of OP's posts. Learning any of our country's culture is of course a benefit and actually required in order to become a citizen, but if these people don't want to participate.... what does it really mater if they get back the same as they are giving.

The guy has obviously made some huge mistakes and appears to not even care that he can't communicate. To go on with his questions and butchering the language while doing it..... is nothing but comical.

How many people do you know that would offer someone all this money to come and polish a turd ??

His mistakes seem to be on key words and although he may be legit as far as balloons..... he still seems bogus to most.

My grandparents spoke in their native language all the time and my ancestors on both sides have been here for a very long time. My Mother's side goes back to the mid to early 1700's. My Dad's side is late 1700s. However, when they needed to speak English, they could. It was broken to some extent, but they could communicate on any level, with anyone.

Is that too much too ask of someone... to at least communicate ?? I don't think so.

OldPaint

if he was russian, I MIGHT BE ABLE TO HELP....comrade))))))))) you notice, till now i have not said BOO?

thanks every one, some one call me and he going to show me how to use the printer roland pc-60 and this post was so serios, but any way thanks to all the people who send me a messages to help me and for the rest f**k u

thanks again and yes i'm Mexican making more money thank us citizen people
take care

Last edited by a moderator:

iSign

thanks to all the people who send me a messages to help me and for the rest f**k u

thanks again and yes i'm Mexican making more money thank us citizen people
take care

"thank us citizen"?? you say that as if you are not citizen? hmmm
maybe someone will have to look into that...

...maybe a FU2 is in order, but as long as you know that last comment will be remembered, better hope that first bit of help is the only bit of help you will ever need here.
(BTW, I've learned to make a damn good taco... why don't you learn to write?)

Last edited by a moderator:

Jillbeans

I have stayed out of this mess.
Fred I would ban this guy, he's obviously not a sign maker.
Funny enough, the one word he can spell right was a swear word.

iSign

thats why I thought if it WAS a spoof, that Fred could be the puppet master.. because it had been allowed to go on so long after the guy pretty much admitted that he wasn't into signs, just trying to by-pass paying for his signs...

but Fred said balloon toys are close enough to signs I guess...

Status
Not open for further replies.