• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

I need major help!!!!!!!

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Yeah what ever Gino and you are a bully and by the way I am a girl not a bullying man!!!!!!:Welcome:

Yeah, then you must be young, not married and was probably an only child.

Put that in your tea at 4 o'clock......... :brittain:

Bigdawg

Just Me
Damn Guys... maybe this is the thread that needs the Xanax...

Take a deep breath... smile... now let it out...

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
pops_blinking.gif
A combined yoga, massage, aroma therapy and tickle me Elmo session is scheduled in one hour for all members in the meditation forum.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Nah.... I just have a problem and it all began when I was 11 years old and my neighbor's bird flew into our house through a window and I watched it as our cat jumped up off of my stomach and caught this birdie between his paws and open mouth, mid air, landing back down on my stomach again while I was lying on the sofa watching television. I then started choking my cat to save my neighbor's bird and the bird fell out onto the floor and the cat ran into the kitchen and out the back door all frightened. I picked the bird up and it bit me so hard.... I threw it back out the window where the cat was sitting waiting for it and I feel like I threw my neighbor's bird to the lions and I started getting the illusion like I was back in the Roman gladiators arena with the Christians.

Years later, Dr Phil... asked me to come on his show and I refused after seeing Russel Crowe's movie the gladiator and all these memories kept pouring into my head until I finally took my hostilities out here on bella and her bad grammar and spelling.

Oh my, bella.... I'm so sorry. :covereyes:

bella

Yeah, then you must be young, not married and was probably an only child.

Put that in your tea at 4 o'clock......... :brittain:
I fail to see what my personal life has got to do with you grumpy OLD man. I'm just here because I really would like to learn as much as possible. After all I am a printer that's it! I run Mimaki JV3-2505P Solvent and also a Mutoh rockhopper3 extream eco solvent and one old Hewlett Packard inkjet 36ins format which I use mainly for canvas printing. I just enjoy learning, so I am not a wannabe!!!! PS. I hope my spelling is good enough for you Geno the Genius! :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

bella

Nah.... I just have a problem and it all began when I was 11 years old and my neighbor's bird flew into our house through a window and I watched it as our cat jumped up off of my stomach and caught this birdie between his paws and open mouth, mid air, landing back down on my stomach again while I was lying on the sofa watching television. I then started choking my cat to save my neighbor's bird and the bird fell out onto the floor and the cat ran into the kitchen and out the back door all frightened. I picked the bird up and it bit me so hard.... I threw it back out the window where the cat was sitting waiting for it and I feel like I threw my neighbor's bird to the lions and I started getting the illusion like I was back in the Roman gladiators arena with the Christians.

Years later, Dr Phil... asked me to come on his show and I refused after seeing Russel Crowe's movie the gladiator and all these memories kept pouring into my head until I finally took my hostilities out here on bella and her bad grammar and spelling.

Oh my, bella.... I'm so sorry. :covereyes:
Bravo Bravo my Gino the Genius you are obviously in the wrong profession, you should write children's books and you would be a best seller which would be much better than your sign writing as word has it you are not too good at that!!!! Can we now be just friends as you have proofed your point Gino ever so grumpy. :cool1:

iSign

Bravo Bravo my Gino the Genius you are obviously in the wrong profession, you should write children's books and you would be a best seller which would be much better than your sign writing as word has it you are not too good at that!!!! Can we now be just friends as you have proofed your point Gino ever so grumpy. :cool1:

hahahahaha
I ain't choosing sides... but that is pretty freakin' hilarious...

...and best of all, you are having fun, instead of storming off the forums...

...but where's Moon?

S

SignTech

I'm officially announcing that TheProfessor is HOT! lol ....... I can now officially do this ..... lol .......

Moon604

Im still Here

Here is a better picture of one of my karts. The numbers and all the lettering is 4 layers. And no I didnt do this but in this area thats what you get for $ 120. Done with a low budget plotter, mid grade flexi program, and very expensive vinyl. My work will be this good or better, or it wont go out the door.

A race ready kart will cost you about $ 5000 and thats just where it begins. A new set of wheels and tires cost about $ 400 and I take 2 new sets to every race. Tires are everything in our sport. Some guys will come with like 10 sets, but it is what it is. :thumb:

Attachments

• 422116-R1-019-8_002.jpg
    422116-R1-019-8_002.jpg
    96.6 KB · Views: 84

njsigns

The numbers and all the lettering is 4 layers. And no I didnt do this but in this area thats what you get for $ 120.

$120 - and you're complaining? That looks like a fair amount of work - materials/layout/install time - I wouldn't touch it for $120. Maybe an unlaminated digital print on some chinese vinyl...

A race ready kart will cost you about $ 5000 and thats just where it begins. A new set of wheels and tires cost about $ 400 and I take 2 new sets to every race. Tires are everything in our sport. Some guys will come with like 10 sets, but it is what it is. :thumb:

This is the part that kills me - $400 for a set of wheels and tires, and most guys have multiple sets - yet they don't want to pay for graphics? But they also want it to look good... hmmm

I don't usually chime in on these "bashings", but come on guy - you want to give "more" time and materials for this price - or a "better" (lower) price? You're going to have to buy some bottom of the barrel materials and seriously devalue your own time in order to do so.

I'm glad these racers usually buy their own equipment, then they stop bothering me, telling me "so and so will do it for $x.xx" - the problem is when they realize they aren't making any money off the other racers, they of course try to make signs. No design skills - using inferior materials polluting the landscape. Yay!

How can a stereo type about racers being cheap (about graphics anyway) always hold so true?

Gene

benjercorp

jajjajajajja wow ......... no wonder reputable sign people are getting their butts kicked in this industry ...... That's why more than 15% of print shops are closing doors already...
But the first ones to go down were those who gave the sq/ft for 1.25 ....to outsell others jajajjajajjaj "the only way out it's always through"

benjercorp

how come you said you only have $1000 and then "A new set of wheels and tires cost about $ 400 and I take 2 new sets to every race".

lil Details

Sort of why I asked what the karts cost. I would say find a used small printer and get going. Why work at layering vinyl when something like that would be easy to wrap.

Go for the designing it and outsource the actual printing of it....then make the bucks on design and install.

..looks like moon and houseofgrafix got something in common... carts & DC

Karts.. not cart.

Holy piss! I had 2000 total in mine.. That was with a 116cc alkie reedjet stroked motor.. and the 400 for tires?
are they made of gold? I had 8ish set of tires/rims and had 400 in them