• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIMAC from China

limacchina

LIMAC factory photos

hi, limac is a professional manufacturer of machines.
We shipped to us several macines already.

I will be in the states in january to see some cusotmers.
What is your company named? Do you own a router now?

1.jpg

2.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

LIMAC Factory.jpg

lenwardus

If you want to expand into new markets its best to
establish credibility by providing third party verification
of the quality of your company and it's products.

Having been established for many years with global distribution,
its key to your success to provide this information.

The image speaks for itself.

Attachments

• limac aus.jpg
    limac aus.jpg
    113.8 KB · Views: 115

limacchina

LIMAC router

If you want to expand into new markets its best to
establish credibility by providing third party verification
of the quality of your company and it's products.

Having been established for many years with global distribution,
its key to your success to provide this information.

The image speaks for itself.

Thanks Lenwardus.
Oh, by the way, Merry christmas.

I was always amazed at your chinese language skills, i even mistakened you as a chinese :smile:

Do you mean SGS? But i do not think it speaks much for users now.

lenwardus

The Australian company has been selling your machines for at least 4 years.
As verified in their youtube videos.

Their advertisement states German made this Taiwan rails....warranty..set up..

To sell to the American market you can't get any better than having a photo of a
laowai, wearing a tie, standing in front of your machine .

That's a closer!

limacchina

The Australian company has been selling your machines for at least 4 years.
As verified in their youtube videos.

Their advertisement states German made this Taiwan rails....warranty..set up..

To sell to the American market you can't get any better than having a photo of a
laowai, wearing a tie, standing in front of your machine .

That's a closer!

Advice taken.
Thanks

limacchina

pictures

we've got the boxes dropped to the space that we are putting this router. i do have one complaint without it even being set up. the plenum has two spots that look as if it had a bit of expansion. so there is about an 1/8" buckle away from the frame work. we will screw it down, seal it, then machine the top for set up. still have yet to crank it up though. other than that we are relying on the local/houston cnc tech whom highly recommends this brand. ...wish we got a bigger one (6x12 range).

(for software i noticed a Vision Numeric Type3 form www.type3.com. i have no idea what it cost or what it does. but evidently that is what my cnc guy chose. his usual gear is v-carve).

Hi Artbot,

Merry christmas!
did you get the machine setup already? can you upload some pictures?

premiercolour

Merchant Member
这个国家有一种奇怪的制度,总是让说谎者得到奖赏,久而久之,每个人都对谎言习以为常,每个人都主动说谎,说谎甚至成了一种美德。

This country has a strange system, liars are rewarded falsely. Over time, most of them lies as they are used to be. Lying has even became a virtue.

:noway: Gotta love it.

limacchina

liars

这个国家有一种奇怪的制度,总是让说谎者得到奖赏,久而久之,每个人都对谎言习以为常,每个人都主动说谎,说谎甚至成了一种美德。

Sorry Lenwards, my chinese is not good as yours, can you explain me what this means?

lenwardus

Sorry Lenwards, my chinese is not good as yours, can you explain me what this means?

言外之意

I think you need the explanation of the meaning of "fraud".

Tianjin LIMAC Technology Co. Ltd business license is company type
foreign trader not manufacturer, with scope of business Whole Sale and Sale of Machine electronic equipment, Import & export business.

as verified by Tianjin Government website: http://www.tjaic.gov.cn/

In addition a recent audit by SGS shows 15 total employees of which
5 are sales people, with company building information as a leased office
of less that 500 sq feet.

Bly

Interesting...

So Mary do you ship direct to Australia?
That local importer is charging double what you are quoting US companies on this forum. I PM'd you, no response.

Are there any happy users of these?

Artbot, what do you think of these things?

limacchina

聪明难,糊涂更难

言外之意

I think you need the explanation of the meaning of "fraud".

Tianjin LIMAC Technology Co. Ltd business license is company type
foreign trader not manufacturer, with scope of business Whole Sale and Sale of Machine electronic equipment, Import & export business.

as verified by Tianjin Government website: http://www.tjaic.gov.cn/

In addition a recent audit by SGS shows 15 total employees of which
5 are sales people, with company building information as a leased office
of less that 500 sq feet.

Hi Lenwards,
As you and I are both chinese, so i think you should know the chinese words "聪明难,糊涂更难"。

Our company has two locations. The address you got from the tianjin government website is our sales office. And we have another address in tianjin where we handle manufacturing.

China is not states, big population made cost of land very expensive. All chinese factories are in the suburb, not in the city center. City center is for sales office only, i think this is the same in every country in the world. No one opens a factory in the city center, correct?

Knowing chinese language gives you a lot of convenience to know more things in china than others here, but the bad side is, it makes you to think everything in a very complicated way. As in everywhere in the world, there is good and bad people in every country, it is very assertive to think that every person in one country is bad or good, especially for an adult.

Now, the meaning of "fraud", taken into the case here, it means you buy a machine with low quality, or supplier do not send machine and you get your money burnt out with nothing got, or a supplier saying its machine is super good while it does not run from the first day. If you further wants to explore the meaning fraud, you can talk with some other chinese companies (names will not be given here as it is not my intention to do so).

In my opinion, signs101 gives everyone the equal chance to know each other well, so not wise to make any fraud deals or fraud opinions on others.

Thanks

Bly

You're not doing yourself any favours getting into slanging matches and ignoring people's genuine questions, you know.

limacchina

price

You're not doing yourself any favours getting into slanging matches and ignoring people's genuine questions, you know.

Hi Bly, as you have already discussed with our local dealer, and he spent his effort and time, so i think it is better for you to buy from him , and our dealer gives your local support.

Happy new year

Bly

I haven't spoken to the dealer, I just compared their price off their website against your quoted price to the US in this thread.
Quite the markup isn't it...?