• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

LIMAC from China

limacchina

machine price

I haven't spoken to the dealer, I just compared their price off their website against your quoted price to the US in this thread.
Quite the markup isn't it...?

Hi Bly,
I have known your company and your name from our dealer recently. So very sorry that I could not interfere into this deal, as I do not think it is right to do so.

However, any questions about the machines performance or features, just ask me.

Happy new year!:smile:

Bly

Hi Bly,
I have known your company and your name from our dealer recently. So very sorry that I could not interfere into this deal, as I do not think it is right to do so.

However, any questions about the machines performance or features, just ask me.

Happy new year!:smile:

There really is no deal, believe me...

Happy New Year.

Bly

Seems to me that lots of folks would lose respect for any manufacturer who stole customers from their dealers. I sure would.

Sure.

And If I was a dealer I'd be pretty angry if the manufacturer was on here trying to sell direct, touting wholesale pricing.

lenwardus

Sure.

And If I was a dealer I'd be pretty angry if the manufacturer was on here trying to sell direct, touting wholesale pricing.

workaround

Straw Buyer

entity A purchases from factory
freight forwarder picks up goods and delivers to trading company,
trading company ships to entity B

This shields entity B's factory as sea freight manifests are public
record. Fairly common and completely legal.

limacchina

prices

I'm not sure you understand though.. are you selling many of your routers at those prices?

Why would I buy an unknown Chinese machine when I can get a locally made unit for not that much more?

http://www.machines4u.com.au/view/advert/Multicam-SR-Series-CNC-router/16938/

Hi Bly,
When you get local support and local guarantee, price is of course different than buying directly from china, and you get a lot more support from finance too.

Also the link you sent me shows just a standard machine without vision system....

Bly

I guess you can finagle anything if you've a mind to but buying a piece of production equipment that way is not for me.

We all know now what these things are really worth so why would we pay near locally made prices? Especially since there are serious doubts about your company and the quality of the machines..

I was only enquiring because they sounded dirt cheap.

Bly

Hi Bly,
When you get local support and local guarantee, price is of course different than buying directly from china, and you get a lot more support from finance too.

Also the link you sent me shows just a standard machine without vision system....

So what are the US members on here getting for half the price we have to pay here?

limacchina

No comment

So what are the US members on here getting for half the price we have to pay here?

What should be said is already said.

Buying or not is your decision.

I think that getting a produce reference from a local dealer first, and then contacting the manufacturer trying to buy directly at lower price, is not a good practice.

About the price difference for US customers and australian cusotmers, every member can understand , because there is a dealer in australia.

limacchina

happy customers

I think that getting a produce reference from a local dealer first, and then contacting the manufacturer trying to buy directly at lower price, is not a good practice.

About the price difference for US customers and australian cusotmers, every member can understand , because there is a dealer in australia.

Hi Bly, also to answer your first question, we have happy customers all around the world, especially in Australia and europe. The states are new to us still.

However, there are a few customers that are not satisfied, but not because of machine performance, but because our machine price is a little higher than other chinese machines. But , to get a maintenance free machine and pay a little more is better than getting a real cheap machine that does not work from the first day after setup.

LIMAC is the first company in china that partners with icut to integrate their vision system on routers. And we are also until now the only chinese company that offers knife cutting options on routers.

We do not want to get into a deal that makes a customer lose money or not happy, for us the most important thing is always to focus on machine performance and features and service, that is also why we are looking for techs in every states of america, to ensure that customers get local support.

I myself has worked in this business for 8 years, knowing a lot of customers in many countries that buys other cheap chinese machines that do not work from the first day or get zero support. That is why I choose to work in LIMAC, as this is a serious company that wants make every customer happy.

Have a nice day and hope you find a good machine for your shop.

Bly

Ah yes... twisting the meaning of things is the Chinese way of doing business isn't it?

I never even knew about these routers before you started hawking them on here and have definitely never spoken to a local dealer. Who is 1200km away btw.
Sure, I googled them after all your spam to check pricing...
16k in US vs 40k in Oz doesn't really add up for an unknown piece of chinese production equipment does it?

If I'm paying for warranty and service I will absolutely buy a reputable local brand.

artbot

you are coming off a bit harsh discussing a machine that you don't have any experience with. i'm about to get my limac powered up after the holidays are FINALLY OVER. we can all get a much better idea of what performance these machines can put out. and thankfully my operator has years of experience running a 5x10 multicam 3000 series. so we can get a fairly good apples to apples comparison.

limacchina

why LIMAC Tianjin

Just as Silicon Valley is synonymous with high-tech businesses, Tianjin is synonymous with industrial manufacturing.

Tianjin, which means "port of the emperor", is strategically located in north China. Its leading industries are aerospace, automotive production, and alternative energy. The top two manufacturers of aircraft, Boeing and
Airbus, have plants in Tianjin. Boeing builds horizontal stabilizers, vertical fins, the aft tail section, doors, wing panels, wire harnesses and other parts on the 737, 747-8, 787 at their Tianjin plant. Airbus just completed the delivery of their 100th A320 built at the Tianjin plant. Caterpillar is set to open a 300 million dollar engine plant in Tianjin. They will produce their 3500 series large engines in Tianjin which will allow them to be better positioned to compete in the global marketpace.

Limac chose Tianjin for our base, as the city has a long history of precision manufacturing. Tianjin has a large labor pool of qualified engineers, technicians, and machinists. The port of Tianjin is the largest in northern China and is ranked number four in the world by throughput tonnage. Our factory is located close to the port and shipments can be delivered to virtually every country in less than three weeks at sea.

Limac prides itself on our years of quality manufacturing of precision machinery.

limacchina

LIMAC Certificate of Conformity

CE is a mandatory conformity marking for products placed on the market in the European Economic Area(EEA). With the CE marking on a product, the manufacturer declares that the product conforms with the essential requirements of the applicable EC directives.

Our machines are type-tested against specific technical standards by an independent body. The assessment department of MIRTEC SA certifies that LIMAC has completed a technical construction file and issued a declaration of conformity according to the basic requirements of the relative directives.

Note: When performing due diligence on purchases from Chinese suppliers, its best to verify that the CE marks are true and correct. The attachment shows our certificate of conformity. Below it shows examples of CE marks attached to Chinese made products that attempt to deceive buyers
by using a similar mark to mean "China Export".

LIMAC is dedicated to producing the highest quality machinery and stands behind all our precision manufactured products.

Limac CE conformity.jpg

limacchina

LIMAC supports US small business

Dimensional signage is an expanding opportunity to increase your sales. CNC
router machines have been quite expensive in the US and not all shops have been able to utilize them due to the cost and difficulty in the finance. We are pleased to announce a factory direct purchase program, which will afford even the smallest business to expand into this very lucrative market.

At LIMAC our philosophy is customer satisfaction benefits all parties. The more we can develop new innovations and provide high quality products to customers, our success will follow.

At this time we are offering, to US and Canada customers only, a factory direct purchase program.

As a precision manufacturer for many years, we are here to support you.
Feel free to contact us with any questions you may have...Your success is our success.