• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo idea

slipperyfrog

Ripping off a ****ty crowdsource site is one thing but to have the balls and abuse a predominant sign forum to do it is insane. My bet is the coward doesn't show to own up to it. He will probably rejoin under a different name, pay his premium status, and try again.

tsgstl

ah the politician. digging deeper each post.

-You chime in "you're not grateful"
-I reply, "me and Tyrant are cool, and I was quite thankful to everyone"
-You chime in "if the shoe fits"
-I scratch my head and think "wtf? is this guy just retarded?"
-I reply "hey, dork, what is with the pot stirring?"
-you reply "hey e thug, you're cute"
-I scratch my head again and think "wtf, this guy is just retarted"

see a pattern here?

I almost said this the other night when he lost it with Colorado but I decided to keep my mouth shut. I have someone with special needs in my family and there is nothing worse than hearing someone call someone that. Normally I just let it slide because if you are not close to the situation it is hard to understand. BUT You have admitted numerous times to having a autistic person in your immediate family and I find your comments completely irresponsible.
This guy is a slug and I have felt this way from his first post I saw when he was showing his work.

This "blog post" is taken directly from his site.

"Bottom line, the company you choose to do business with will need to have more then a portfolio of bad vehicle wraps they have done. They need to be able to capture the value of your brand in a design, understand you target audience, and put it all together on your vehicles. Thing is, this is not new to marketing and ad agencies, it is what they do for many other mediums, like TV, radio, posters, brochures, etc... Though, it is vastly missing in many vehicle wrap companies. Effectively tarnishing the industry with people hoping to cash in on the hotness of vehicle wrapping. If you need more information about opportunities to brand your vehicles, just let us know. Stay smart everyone!"

WHAT A SCAM
I guarantee this guy is (logged out) looking at this very thread right now. His actions toward Colorado lead me to believe he is more than interested in what everyone has to say and is probably in some strange way enjoying his popularity.

qmr55

If anyone wants to call him and tell him to check the forum there is some "stuff" waiting for him here is his contact info: google

Edit: Look at the review on google HAHAHA

ucmj22

It never even crossed my mind that one could scam the crowdsourcing site like that by entering one's own design and collecting one's own money...

Wow.

I suppose it is possible, but it looks like that picture is just saying that he created the competition, but mdsgraphics was the designer..... but he could have made a false account.

Attachments

• Screen shot 2012-03-14 at 10.16.16 AM.jpg
    Screen shot 2012-03-14 at 10.16.16 AM.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 96

qmr55

I suppose it is possible, but it looks like that picture is just saying that he created the competition, but mdsgraphics was the designer..... but he could have made a false account.

mdsgrafix* cmon now get it right! :ROFLMAO:

this has to be a joke...

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
Edit: Look at the review on google HAHAHA

What's more amusing is, it's 3 years after that review and he is still in business...

This is not the lamest thing to happen on Signs 101, but it may make my top 10...

HulkSmash

Draft 129 was WAY better then the winner.. in my opinion. But yeah, I can see why his customers don't like him. Childish

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
he hasn't been on since he finished his contest ... so he probably won't be back for a long time.

Though, we can send him spam through his contact form on his website, I get about 20 nigerian emails a day I can forward.

ucmj22

jerk face was acting like he wanted help with his logo, but really he was showing us submissions from his crowd sourcing project to help him weed them out, all while pretending that he was doing the designing himself.