• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

logo idea

jkdbjj

name calling always a good idea when you feel small.
ah the politician. digging deeper each post.

-You chime in "you're not grateful"
-I reply, "me and Tyrant are cool, and I was quite thankful to everyone"
-You chime in "if the shoe fits"
-I scratch my head and think "wtf? is this guy just retarded?"
-I reply "hey, dork, what is with the pot stirring?"
-you reply "hey e thug, you're cute"
-I scratch my head again and think "wtf, this guy is just retarted"

see a pattern here?

jkdbjj

yup, your exact reaction. Is your whole life in denial? good luck with your business stuff
ta da! another sidestep ladies and gentleman!

Look for the upcoming class at the ISA show in Orlando, where Mr. Colorado himself will be teaching "the art of talking, while saying absolutely nothing at all!"

jkdbjj

On a serious note here, if Colorado will allow me. I did thank everyone for helping me. Whether my logo is liked or disliked, I have to live with that.

What I don't need is someone coming along and telling me I am not grateful. There was no reason to even post that message, if one had read all the other posts that I said thank you in.

I made a joke to Tyrant, and it was cherry picked so Colorado could tell me I was ungrateful. End of story.

Carry on if you must.

DizzyMarkus

Wow -- only comment I have -- WOW

Sometimes it amazes me how far some threads go. Someone has to be the bigger man here :signs101:

Markus

slipperyfrog

Attachments

• NelsonHaha.jpg
    NelsonHaha.jpg
    47.8 KB · Views: 95

Pat Whatley

Wow. You lost your own logo design contest.....to somebody that used an idea you gave Jill credit for. I'm curious how that even happened.

Last edited:

Moze

Precision Sign Services
I know it's not why the thread was brought back, but in my opinion (which is VERY important :rolleyes:) the orange dot on the 'i' needs to be moved to the right so it's centered on the 'i'. The blue dot on the 'i' should match the orange dot (skewed/same shape).