• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Mutoh Valuejet 1604

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graphicholik3

I see no point in repeating myself. Obviously you either

• Don't read what others post
  • Don't understand what others post
  • Cannot tolerate any reply you don't agree with
Are you by any chance related to Charlie Sheen?

Fred,

Honestly, what don't you get? The only reason you had a word in the beginning was because I posted in "your thread" that said "Mutoh Reviews" which turns out it was the "wrong thread" for a "Mutoh Review." If you go back, I respectfully apologized. Turns out all you had to do as "Site Admin" was relocate the thread to a more proper location. Now doesn't that show a lack of maturity on your part for dragging your frustration out on someone for so long when it was such a simple solution for you. Besides that you showed me absolutely no respect when all you had to do what say something like: "Hey you posted in the wrong thread. No worries, I'll relocate it to the proper thread for you." That sounds more like the proper and ethical response from a "Site Admin."

Besides that everything you have said since then holds absolutely NO RELEVANCY in my thread. I find it very amusing that you keep trying to reflect upon my situation and how you feel it's not possible for a nightmare like that to happen within a company when in fact you're entirely wrong.

If you can't tell by the emotion I put into words on how my experience with Mutoh went then you should of just kept your opinion and your assumptions to yourself in the beginning. It really doesn't sound that hard to me. But when you keep lashing out at me you leave me with no choice, but to respond with the truth.

Do you honestly really think anyone in their right mind would be willing to make up a situation backed by such emotions, and share it with the world? Come on now let's be real here. You and your posse got a bit out-of-hand, and you know what I'm willing to forget about all that. So with all that forgotten my story still stands right where it is backed by documentation, and real people other than myself who were involved. The same people that keep hundreds if not thousands of companies machines running everyday. As well as numerous loyal clients of mine who had our back through the tough times dealing with a printer that couldn't stay operational for longer than a weeks period at a time.

Everything I said is based on my OPINION through my experience with Mutoh like I originally stated.

So again, I appreciate any positive responses or feedback in this thread. And I also appreciate all the PM's, and E-mails I have received with your stories, suggestions, and positive comments.

Regards,
Brandon S.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Fred,

Honestly, what don't you get? The only reason you had a word in the beginning was because I posted in "your thread" that said "Mutoh Reviews" which turns out it was the "wrong thread" for a "Mutoh Review." If you go back, I respectfully apologized. Turns out all you had to do as "Site Admin" was relocate the thread to a more proper location. Now doesn't that show a lack of maturity on your part for dragging your frustration out on someone for so long when it was such a simple solution for you. Besides that you showed me absolutely no respect when all you had to do what say something like: "Hey you posted in the wrong thread. No worries, I'll relocate it to the proper thread for you." That sounds more like the proper and ethical response from a "Site Admin."

And all you had to say and do was to restart your thread as a fresh one. What makes you think I have nothing better to do than to do this for you? One thing is for sure, you do not have any credentials to judge my decisions as an admin.

Besides that everything you have said since then holds absolutely NO RELEVANCY in my thread. I find it very amusing that you keep trying to reflect upon my situation and how you feel it's not possible for a nightmare like that to happen within a company when in fact you're entirely wrong.

Once again, I submit that you must have a reading or comprehension problem. I have not expressed any opinion as to the merits of what you have presented or the details of it. So I'm not wrong because you are confusing my posts with those of someone else. My concerns are what is motivating this attack and whether or not anyone should accept your presentation without challenge. I am concerned with how this forum is used from time to time to attempt to harm someone or apply leverage to get some preferred outcome. So when you present information as fact and continue on with emotional statements and then refer to differing opinions as disrespectful, my comments are certainly relevant.

If you can't tell by the emotion I put into words on how my experience with Mutoh went then you should of just kept your opinion and your assumptions to yourself in the beginning. It really doesn't sound that hard to me. But when you keep lashing out at me you leave me with no choice, but to respond with the truth.

The only lashing out has been in replying to your disrespectful behavior claims to other members and your personal accusations against me. Up until this point I have posted the #4, #38, #55, #59, #60, #72 and #79 posts. I invite you to find and requote anything I have posted regarding your claims against Mutoh.

Do you honestly really think anyone in their right mind would be willing to make up a situation backed by such emotions, and share it with the world? Come on now let's be real here. You and your posse got a bit out-of-hand, and you know what I'm willing to forget about all that. So with all that forgotten my story still stands right where it is backed by documentation, and real people other than myself who were involved. The same people that keep hundreds if not thousands of companies machines running everyday. As well as numerous loyal clients of mine who had our back through the tough times dealing with a printer that couldn't stay operational for longer than a weeks period at a time.

Again, nothing I have posted has anything to do with the situation you have described between you and Mutoh.

Everything I said is based on my OPINION through my experience with Mutoh like I originally stated.

No, you have made numerous statements that you claim to be facts and then expressed opinions along with them.

So again, I appreciate any positive responses or feedback in this thread. And I also appreciate all the PM's, and E-mails I have received with your stories, suggestions, and positive comments.

Regards,
Brandon S.

And what you must realize is that you have received a mix of positive, negative and differing responses to a variety of different things all going on at the same time. That is the nature of a discussion thread. You are, of course, free to react and respond as you choose ... however, choosing to respond with rudeness has determined the overall tone of this thread.

As an addendum, I will relate that you called me on the phone in the last hour. I ended up hanging up on you because you aren't very good at engaging in a two way discussion. I apologize for my rudeness in doing so.

Graphicholik3

Just delete this thread. You completely went off left field with my reason to post in the first place. I have nothing more to say to your ignorance.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Just delete this thread. You completely went off left field with my reason to post in the first place. I have nothing more to say to your ignorance.

Such is not my practice. You post it and it's there for anyone to read as long as Signs 101 remains online.

copythat

Say What!

So you have a problem with a Mutoh and now the rest of us should listen and not purchase one. Our Mutoh has kept my printing business driving throughout all the recession. I look forward to moving up to Mutoh 1614. I do love Rolands, but the quality & reliability of my Mutoh keeps me very happy.

Graphicholik3

So you have a problem with a Mutoh and now the rest of us should listen and not purchase one. Our Mutoh has kept my printing business driving throughout all the recession. I look forward to moving up to Mutoh 1614. I do love Rolands, but the quality & reliability of my Mutoh keeps me very happy.

Again, I'm happy to see you are satisfied. It was my opinion, and my review based on my experience with the printer. The ultimate decision is up to you...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
And all you had to say and do was to restart your thread as a fresh one. What makes you think I have nothing better to do than to do this for you? One thing is for sure, you do not have any credentials to judge my decisions as an admin.

Once again, I submit that you must have a reading or comprehension problem. I have not expressed any opinion as to the merits of what you have presented or the details of it. So I'm not wrong because you are confusing my posts with those of someone else. My concerns are what is motivating this attack and whether or not anyone should accept your presentation without challenge. I am concerned with how this forum is used from time to time to attempt to harm someone or apply leverage to get some preferred outcome. So when you present information as fact and continue on with emotional statements and then refer to differing opinions as disrespectful, my comments are certainly relevant.

The only lashing out has been in replying to your disrespectful behavior claims to other members and your personal accusations against me. Up until this point I have posted the #4, #38, #55, #59, #60, #72 and #79 posts. I invite you to find and requote anything I have posted regarding your claims against Mutoh.

Again, nothing I have posted has anything to do with the situation you have described between you and Mutoh.

No, you have made numerous statements that you claim to be facts and then expressed opinions along with them.

And what you must realize is that you have received a mix of positive, negative and differing responses to a variety of different things all going on at the same time. That is the nature of a discussion thread. You are, of course, free to react and respond as you choose ... however, choosing to respond with rudeness has determined the overall tone of this thread.

As an addendum, I will relate that you called me on the phone in the last hour. I ended up hanging up on you because you aren't very good at engaging in a two way discussion. I apologize for my rudeness in doing so.

I must say, around 3 pm that I too have been on the phone with Brandon and his boss, Steve. It was not a conversation in the least.

I'll probably start my own thread on this. It might seem childish, but then..... I'm not here for a popularity contest. I just would like to relate my experience at trying to reach out and get some facts directly from his lips...... well, that didn't happen at all. He no-can-do. As Steve was screaming at me, he hung up in mid-sentence. What a crew.

Last edited:

Graphicholik3

Gino,

Keep up the harassment, and slander. Anything else you need to say can be said to our lawyers. You don't call my office threatening, harassing, and putting your nose in our business. We will put an end to that REAL soon.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Gino,

Keep up the harassment, and slander. Anything else you need to say can be said to our lawyers. You don't call my office threatening, harassing, and putting your nose in our business. We will put an end to that REAL soon.

blueboy.gif
Oh my ... lawyer threats. Time to close this puppy.
dog27.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.