• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Brothers and Sisters

SD&F

I am in, tell me what you need and when you need it. You give me what you want and I will work toward giving it to you. If you see something that interests you, forward it to me. I am not promoting myself, please understand. PM me or contact me for my website and see what we do. I really want to help and sincerely feel like if we don't help each other we are less than human.
Thank you Kindly Just Another Sign Guy

Al Checca

I am o+ but I live in Africa.Anything that can be done?

Belive it or not, you could donate if you would want to. Any way you can call Megan at the above number? They do would with folks out of the country she told me it just has a bit more red tape but is in fact done. I would think harder regulations.

SD&F

Al, I sent you and email about your PM. Please get back with me and I will move as quickly as I can. You are in my thoughts daily and have spread the word here in North Georgia.

Al Checca

After talking with a couple folks may I ask if a couple of you guys could make a panel or small sign of something that I could use at the silent auction please? Maybe a wildlife thing or sports, race care etc? That would help me big time with a little bit of magnificent art on the auction table.

Sorry to bug and thank you. Auction and concert are May 25th :thankyou:

Al Checca

Worked on this a bit, freinds wanted something to get items for the silent auction...

Attachments

• Flyier master copy.png
    Flyier master copy.png
    111.2 KB · Views: 82

SD&F

Hey Al,
I was in hospital till last week. I am in and out for a couple of days, but all is well with me. I just wanted you to know that I have the Steeler logo signs ready by Friday...we did (2).
I will have my shipping department send you pictures if you would like before shipping.
Sorry it took me so long, but was pre-occupied. I hope you are doing OK, you are in our thoughts here.

Al Checca

Hey Al,
I was in hospital till last week. I am in and out for a couple of days, but all is well with me. I just wanted you to know that I have the Steeler logo signs ready by Friday...we did (2).
I will have my shipping department send you pictures if you would like before shipping.
Sorry it took me so long, but was pre-occupied. I hope you are doing OK, you are in our thoughts here.

Awwww Hope all is well! Don't you worry at all! You take care of yourself! Hope all is well. :U Rock:

SD&F

Thanx Al,

I do hope you are OK. BTW, when is your auction or raffle? I checked production and they are due to send you approval pictures. That is just how we do things. Once you approve, we will ship out to you.

Al Checca

Thanx Al,

I do hope you are OK. BTW, when is your auction or raffle? I checked production and they are due to send you approval pictures. That is just how we do things. Once you approve, we will ship out to you.

We are doing just fine on time, I'm gathering things daily but hope to be able to wrap up by May 1st so we are just fine. No problem at all.
Also if anyone else would be kind enough to do some sort of panel it would be a great help. Love to fill the table with different kind of items, things you wouldn't normally see at a silent auction.
Many thanks to you all... :rock-n-roll:

Al Checca

Local Chamber of commeace just called to pick an item up for the auction....

Son brought this home, boxcar with Steeler taring camp on the side of it. Neat item for sure...

Attachments

• tn.jpg
    tn.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 74

Al Checca

Good morning Boys and gals, Wondering if by chance there is someone who i could talk into printing 300 Tickets for our benefit concert? Have thing coming together real well for our concert and silent auction! Almost kinda getting excited, also love to see if someone could make maybe 2 dozen "event" shirts for the night....

If anyone can help many thanks! :rock-n-roll:

Al Checca

Thanx Al,

Sarah, Thank you, thank you thank you!!! A package showed up today and I know folks with love this at the auction Thank you so very much!! :thankyou::thankyou::thankyou:

D&Tgraphics

Al, I'll cover you on the tickets. I print them all the time. No prob. I think I should have all the info for them from the other stuff I'm printing. Let me know if there is anything else you will need on them.

SD&F

AL,

You are more than welcome.....as I said we did (2) of the signs. They are identical, but I know how much PA. loves their team. Please check them out and get back with me.

HOPE ALL IS WELL

Al Checca

Al, I'll cover you on the tickets. I print them all the time. No prob. I think I should have all the info for them from the other stuff I'm printing. Let me know if there is anything else you will need on them.

Can I give you a buzz in the am Dennis? I really need to come up with tickets, my plan "A" "B" and "C" feel apart. :U Rock:

Al Checca

I know this is silly to say gathering items for this whole silent auction thing is darn near exciting..... Come on now you have to understand the last year has been rather boring around here..
Ok please, please if anyone can find time and find it in there heart to do a project or panel I would love to take you up on the offer. Trying to get nice items on the table for the silent auction...

Many thanks.

Al Checca

AL,

You are more than welcome.....as I said we did (2) of the signs. They are identical, but I know how much PA. loves their team. Please check them out and get back with me.

HOPE ALL IS WELL

Ummmm granted it doesn't take much to confuse me but did you send two? I got one of them in the mail and it is major cool but only one? One is fine but if you sent two we must be missing one. :cool1: I wish I could bid on it but figure that wouldn't be cool so I'll let a lucky person win and be grateful they won such a cool Item.
Thank you so much Sarah! :notworthy::notworthy::notworthy:

SD&F

Al,
I apologize....we sent them seperately? I am trying to trace the other one and will get back with you. I thought they were nice and hope that they are enjoyed. GO STEELERS!!!!!

SARAH