• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Brothers and Sisters

Al Checca

Al,
I apologize....we sent them seperately? I am trying to trace the other one and will get back with you. I thought they were nice and hope that they are enjoyed. GO STEELERS!!!!!

SARAH

Morning Sarah, yep, yep one box, one s
Steeler logo but I'm way happy to have it! It looks awesome! :rock-n-roll:

SD&F

Hello Al,

I was wondering how your auction went???? I have been out myself for non life threatening stuff and feeling great. How you doing and did you get what you expected?

Stuckup

The way talk You sound like a scammer. Sorry. I've met many scammers before. If not you wont be afraid to give a name of a contact in hospital or charity, Ill find the number, then ya got me. You get what you need then

Gino

Premium Subscriber
The way talk You sound like a scammer. Sorry. I've met many scammers before. If not you wont be afraid to give a name of a contact in hospital or charity, Ill find the number, then ya got me. You get what you need then

That's totally unneeded. It would serve you well to remove your post. Read the entire thread before jumping to conclusions.

:thankyou:

Marlene

WTF??? I'd ask Fred to remove that post as it is totally out of line.

HulkSmash

You're an idiot. Straight up. Obviously people know him, and what he's going through. Why would you even post that.

Al Checca

I promise you the situation is very real. I could post picture to prove it but sure don't need to prove it to you....

With folks like Sarah and Gino and many others it was a success. Many enjoyed the band while others enjoyed the auction.

If you wanted like Gino said there is a web page here where one can donate. all info is right there a legal 501 3 c non profit.

Man I wish folks would read....

SignManiac

The majority of posts that I have read from Stuckup have been for the most part asinine. I immediately thought that Mosh has a twin counter part in the land down under.

HulkSmash

The majority of posts that I have read from Stuckup have been for the most part asinine. I immediately thought that Mosh has a twin counter part in the land down under.

The guy is brand new, and comes in blazing at something he knows nothing about, and you're right asinine is a great word to describe what he says.

Jillbeans

Wow.
I guess F*ckup don't know you like we know you, Al.
What a kick in the teeth.
I'm glad you are out of the hospital and I hope everything went well at the benefit.

tcorn1965

You are a douche

Terry

skyhigh

You get what you need then

I know Al, and can vouch that he is the real deal....a good guy, that got dealt a bad hand (health wise).

Best thing you can do is apologize......ohhhh, and let us all know what you meant by.... "you get what you need". I'm hoping you're independently wealthy, and will take care of all Al's needs.
:U Rock:

Al, hoping all good things your way dude.