• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

My Supermodel Daughter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

I was surprised by my daughter stopping by today with macabre makeup on that included a deep, realistic looking bleeding gash on her arm.It was for a photo shoot having to do with girls who cut themselves. I was a bit disturbed by this photo of her murdered... what father wouldn't be? I can't wait to see the rest of the shoot soon as the editing is done!

Attachments

• Kait Victim.jpg
    Kait Victim.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 114

lenwardus

I know a few special effect makeup people in LA. They get paid a high rate as their craft takes a great deal of creative skill.

Hard to tell what's real and what's fake.

Mike F

For some reason I feel like your avatar perfectly encapsulates the look that was probably on your face when she showed this to you. Is this just supposed to be artsy or is it supposed to be raising awareness for something? Good for you for being comfortable enough with it to share though, there are a lot of fathers out there who wouldn't have taken it so well, let alone mentioned it to their friends or internet buddies.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

For some reason I feel like your avatar perfectly encapsulates the look that was probably on your face when she showed this to you. Is this just supposed to be artsy or is it supposed to be raising awareness for something? Good for you for being comfortable enough with it to share though, there are a lot of fathers out there who wouldn't have taken it so well, let alone mentioned it to their friends or internet buddies.

All I caught of her explanation about it was that part of it had to do with girls who cut themselves. She was supposed to have another photo shoot today but has apparently come down with the flu. There was another pic I could have posted but it was shot from her feet and was a little too "upskirt" for my liking of a pic of my daughter. Some of you would have liked it, but it ain't gunna happen. I'll post the rest on this thread after they're edited.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

You must be proud of her Arlo.
She's gorgeous.

Yeah I am... very. Not too happy about a constant problem she has with guys hitting on her while she's pumping gas or even in the Walmart parking lot. One of her prior boyfriends used to take her to a shooting range frequently and she became a proficient shot. I'm glad her new husband is buying her a handgun (OH NO! NOT THAT TOPIC AGAIN!!!) since she is home alone in an apartment complex while he is working late hours. I feel much better. Too many determined, depraved stalkers in this world. I feel sorry for any father with a beautiful daughter to worry about all the time.

Bly

Hey I know the feeling.
Don't want to hijack your thread mate but here are my babies.
Where did all that time go?

Attachments

• mygirls.jpg
    mygirls.jpg
    64.8 KB · Views: 125

SignosaurusRex

.......... I was a bit disturbed by this photo of her murdered... what father wouldn't be? I can't wait to see the rest of the shoot soon as the editing is done!
As 'Fathers', we never quite get used to those types of shots in a shoot. The best we can do is to revert to the ones we see that make us say "Yep, That's my girl!" and continue to be a proud supportive Papa. :thumb:

Last edited:

aaronsvinylart

sorry to break in with two cents that maybe don't belong, but: this isn't bad. :) when I read the post, I was expecting something truly shocking, but this is tasteful. I fully appreciate the concern for the utopia we all want for our children, but as far as dark style art goes, she could be doing worse! :thumb:

Arlo Kalon 2.0

Hey I know the feeling.
Don't want to hijack your thread mate but here are my babies.
Where did all that time go?

If I was a young guy again I's be pounding on your door all the time! Real cuties there. You definitely know where I'm coming from.

Status
Not open for further replies.