• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peculiar things you keep around the shop

iSign

nope...

not when the party is just getting started :)

(gigi told me I was conspicuously delinquent in my posting lately & invited me to this after hours thread... so let's see what I can contribute)

Letterbox Mike

Oh good god. I may need a minute or three to gather my thoughts...

BTW, ironically I have a customer who always has those with him and "swears by them". He was hanging out at the shop one Lego and Beer day and we almost got a demonstration. True story.

edit: that is sad. Those go bad you know.

GypsyGraphics

oh they're bigger than i remember... not like little pop rocks at all.

sooooo.... come on... who's up next?

i'm not digging out anything else till someone else steps up.

iSign

ok, not as racy as oral sex candy, rubber rings or handcuffs... but this collection of peculiarity IS where several of my illicit secrets do get stashed from time to time... but for now, let me draw your attention to my newest addition, an antique 30" dummy missile from the US Navy..

dummy2.JPG

GypsyGraphics

hey... i see you voyeurs...
archie, Bly, Flame, ForgeInc, GAC05, Intense01, iSign+, jjwstar, john1, mikey-Oh+, Out There, ProWraps, Rick+, tikiboyz, Welder.man

come on now... ya gotta pay to play... let's have a peek at your stuff

iSign

gigi... you already set the bar on that score!

here... maybe this is more in the spirit of breaking the monotony around here...

it's interesting when a girl lets you know she thinks you are like her knight in shining armor...

...even more interesting when the not-so-easily-overlooked-gift required keeping my then-significant-other in the dark about it's origin or it's meaning :omg:

this little detail has made this old gift one I've enjoyed keeping around a little more for the sake of those sordid memories...

sirwilliam2.JPG

mikey-Oh

Some reason this thread reminds me o' the attached.
Kinda thinking Doug'll be alright with a missile

Worth Softball Bat and a loaded MP3 player here... tunes and effective dezombifying tool

Attachments

• 168144_1779252692264_1567816998_31764054_6342279_n.jpg
    168144_1779252692264_1567816998_31764054_6342279_n.jpg
    42.1 KB · Views: 78