• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Peculiar things you keep around the shop

iSign

well, I'm going to get on the road... but here is something else I took a pic of... not sure it will help me in the zombie apocalypse... but it can't hurt:

moose.JPG

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Damn,
my collection is disturbingly similar to Flame's - minus the furry stuff....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• gac-friday-afternoon.jpg
    gac-friday-afternoon.jpg
    74 KB · Views: 74

GypsyGraphics

Damn,
my collection is disturbingly similar to Flame's - minus the furry stuff....

wayne k
guam usa

awww what a cute little hippo!

what the heck is that red thing? next to that latex glove is look a bit like... oh never mind, just tell me what it is.

so are handcuffs standard issue for sign guys?

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
awww what a cute little hippo!

what the heck is that red thing? next to that latex glove is look a bit like... oh never mind, just tell me what it is.

so are handcuffs standard issue for sign guys?

Yep, hand held manually operated personal post cleaner, bright red for easy visual location even under dim lighting conditions....

Technically the bigger set are leg irons but they do seem to come in handy around the shop.

wayne k
guam usa

Jillbeans

hand held manually operated personal post cleaner
I thought that was a butt plug.

All I have laying around are various art pieces from sign friends, including a gilded bowling pin, a model panel truck, an old beer bottle, and a few flags from various countries.
Love....Jill

Gene@mpls

Started with the headman's axe... then... you know OCD right? Handmade
and chromed in a previous life.

Attachments

• axes.JPG
    axes.JPG
    143.1 KB · Views: 88