• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JoshLoring

I tried to rock a shirt to SGiA.. My lovely press spattered oil all over it on the second side. It was 5 mins before we left. Oh we'll... Next year.

Disclaimer: This shirt is not for sale and the phrase used is only our opinion. Logos are trademarked to respective companies.

Attachments

• image-2388388749.jpg
    image-2388388749.jpg
    462.8 KB · Views: 101

HulkSmash

I tried to rock a shirt to SGiA.. My lovely press spattered oil all over it on the second side. It was 5 mins before we left. Oh we'll... Next year.

Disclaimer: This shirt is not for sale and the phrase used is only our opinion. Logos are trademarked to respective companies.

lmao

So whats a good oracal alternative to IJ35-c...The only 3m product we use at the moment? Maybe I'm just being a baby and don't really need air release with a laminator

Cale Frederick

So whats a good oracal alternative to IJ35-c...The only 3m product we use at the moment? Maybe I'm just being a baby and don't really need air release with a laminator

Oracal 3165RA is a little better than the IJ35C, cost a little bit more but well worth it. The Oracal Rapid Air works much better than the 3M air release.

mudmedia

Have any shops tested 3165RA vs 3651RA..What is the difference besides the mil thickness? I have switched from 35c to 3165RA but debating to spend a little more to stock the 3651 if it is a higher quality vinyl.

Just got our first roll of 3165RA gloss...prints like a dream and dries QUICK!..Should apply pretty good too..Good bye 3m.

If only there was another good masking tape lol

ProColorGraphics

Just got our first roll of 3165RA gloss...prints like a dream and dries QUICK!..Should apply pretty good too..Good bye 3m.

If only there was another good masking tape lol

I have really like Advantage's house brand. Works good for what I use it for. I really like that it comes off the roll easily all of the way to the end. Some of the RTape stuff I had seems to get almost permanently bonded towards the end of the roll.

Twisted Images

Great read.

No 3M for my shop either.
I have a friend in the 3M Building Materials department but she couldnt shed any light on the subject.

Status
Not open for further replies.