• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Screw you 3M.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Wow, so bend over buyer because they are getting raped on their lease. Those prices are ridiculous and even more ridiculous is how much they pay for the real work... One of our outsource installers is on their list of authorized installers.

mudmedia

I LOVE the 3 year / 36,000 mile warranty... LOL with the pics you posted they didnt last a quarter of that ohhhh man this is gonna get good

mudmedia

"Chevrolet Graphics is able to control quality by doing all production in-house."

What is this statement? Another lie?

ProWraps

i wish i could get $800 for a matte black hood! especially with the garbage quality that these nerds are putting out.

i cant wait till the scat hits the fan tomorrow when 3M blows a gasket over these prices being released. more please!

CheapVehicleWrap

Really. Just go back to selling post it notes and scotch tape where there's real money. They must be smoking the test stash waiting for their medical grow.permits.

J

john1

Just had to pick up some painters tape for a install tomorrow, Of course i looked over the Scotch 3M brand. I may not do wraps but i have respect for this industry and any of the guys on here hurting because of 3M makes me say screw you 3M.

A few shops doing a few hundred grand a year in 3M sales not using them any longer will make a impact, I don't care how big 3M is. A million or more lost will be noticed.

HulkSmash

Hey 3M. Get out one of your sticky pads, and take notes. This
is how you should have had this installed. Also i'd like to mention my prints had no banding...and well.. yours did.
it's actually easier to cut straight.. than it is to cut crooked. I don't get it.

Attachments

• 20120911_162712.jpg
    20120911_162712.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 77
  • 20120912_075535.jpg
    20120912_075535.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 73
  • 20120912_075519.jpg
    20120912_075519.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 81
  • 20120912_075509.jpg
    20120912_075509.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 71

ProColorGraphics

is how you should have had this installed. Also i'd like to mention my prints had no banding...and well.. yours did.
it's actually easier to cut straight.. than it is to cut crooked. I don't get it.

Was that with he 3751 Oracal? Looks nice!!

ddarlak

Go Bills!

That is how you compete with 3M, not by complaining that they are "taking" your business. The business is there for the taking. There will always be cheap customers. If a client has to have the cheap wrap because it gets rolled into the lease, then oh well, get the ones that want quality...

you can sell a chit sandwich and someone hungry enough will buy it, but for how long.....

Gino

Premium Subscriber
That is how you compete with 3M, not by complaining that they are "taking" your business. The business is there for the taking. There will always be cheap customers. If a client has to have the cheap wrap because it gets rolled into the lease, then oh well, get the ones that want quality...

you can sell a chit sandwich and someone hungry enough will buy it, but for how long.....

Zackolly

Status
Not open for further replies.