• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sign companies raping other sign companies

J

john1

I'm not even going to respond anymore, I have posted what 4 times or so the SAME THING and yet people are still saying something in the lines of me thinking $250 was too much.

If someone tells you your getting wholesale pricing, Then you question it and they said "I think you got 25% off". That to me is them raping you aka screwing you on pricing.

Holy moly people.

qmr55

I'm not even going to respond anymore, I have posted what 4 times or so the SAME THING and yet people are still saying something in the lines of me thinking $250 was too much.

If someone tells you your getting wholesale pricing, Then you question it and they said "I think you got 25% off". That to me is them raping you aka screwing you on pricing.

Holy moly people.

For that install it would be anywhere between $300 & $400 depending on area/company.

Take 25% off for the so called wholesale that you are suppose to get.

Now the install is $250.

How can you complain about 25%? 25% is a good wholesale considering its LABOR work. Most companies won't even give you an % off on labor work.

ddarlak

Go Bills!
That to me is them raping you aka screwing you on pricing.

i bet your always going to get the "john" pricing. if your this much of a train wreck making a disaster out of a thread on signs101, i bet they see you coming all day long and give you the john price....

still laughing joker?

HulkSmash

john, 125 an hour is pretty freaking cheap for bucket truck...

typically its 175 an hr, so maybe that is wholesale?

TammieH

Sounds like fair pricing to me...or you could rent a lift and pay at least $250...You cannot judge others pricing for equipment that they have and you do not. They not only have the price of their equipment, upkeep, cost of man hours to use it drive out to your location, insurance and having it inspected.

skyhigh

ahem.......
Delivery available for 55 cents a mile.
:ROFLMAO:

Attachments

• truck1.jpg
    truck1.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 101

skyhigh

At $250 for a 15 minute service call.....DOING ONLY 1 CALL A WEEK.....this will be paid in slightly over 1 year.

Attachments

• truck6.jpg
    truck6.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 73

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
This is getting more confusing than 4 star generals emailing women who are not their wives.

wayne k
guam usa

J

john1

i bet your always going to get the "john" pricing. if your this much of a train wreck making a disaster out of a thread on signs101, i bet they see you coming all day long and give you the john price....

still laughing joker?

Sure am David. Just remember, you ain't nobody to me. Yes i said ain't.