• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoos - Who has them?

TheSnowman

Tattoo's are only good if you can maintain the same body shape you have when you get them. That being said...I have none, and I am thankful.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I saw what once must've been a butterfly on a girl's back, which turned into a vulture or some other horrible flying thing.

Circleville Signs

This is actually my newest one - just a couple months old. Need to get the guitar filled in yet :)

Attachments

• Tattoo.jpg
    Tattoo.jpg
    117.2 KB · Views: 92

Marlene

Tattoo's are only good if you can maintain the same body shape you have when you get them.

in about 50 years, the nursing homes will be flooded with little old ladies with droppy tramp stamps that used to be just above their butts that have dropped somewhere down arond their knees...

signmeup

I think tattoos are a form of IQ display....but not in a good way. You probably don't want to hear that but I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one who thinks that way. Just sayin'.

Last edited:

Rodi

one baltimore orioles (was a huge fan) one kinda krappy piece, my wife has all the good tattoos in our family her arms are covered.

Rodi

I think tattoos are a form of IQ display....but not in a good way. You probably don't want to hear that but I'm probably not the only one who thinks that way. Just sayin'.

Not quite there, cause its actually until recently been a biker kinda thing and bikers might not look smart, but, uhm after having beaten a number of them in pool, they are not dumb either!:wine-smi::wine-smi:

Mikeifg

in about 50 years, the nursing homes will be flooded with little old ladies with droppy tramp stamps that used to be just above their butts that have dropped somewhere down arond their knees...

Yes, it will look like something's crawling out of you know where.