• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoos - Who has them?

SoCal Wraps

Id like to say I only have one, but its not done yet. Been workin on a body suit for about 15 years and love every bit of it.

DELETED IMAGE

Automated message:

Please observe Signs 101 rules on posting pictures found here
www.signs101.com/viewarticle.php?articleid=525

Further violations may result in restriction of access or being Banned from Signs 101

Last edited by a moderator:

kgirl

1 tat and piercings.....might get another tat.....have not decided yet...their addicting...

Lunatic Taskbar

I have 6 (was 7) but one covered up 2.

One on my Hip (no idea why)
One in my lip (its my name like I would forget)
One on my Chest ( a dragon bursting out)
3 on my right upper arm. English flag, eagle head and Blood group.

The funny thing is I hate tatts - with a passion... It was a bad combination of drinking - Military - and well more drinking.

Ian

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I don't have any but I do like the tribal stuff - on people that look like they really are part of a tribe and not some wan'na-be poser.
Lots of tribal island people here from all over the Pacific.

wayne k
gaum usa

JR's

But anyone who has given me at least one beer at any given meet has probably seen it so it's really nothing special.
Although it has never seen the sun it is starting to fade a bit.

What, What, um What. Jill I have a beer with your name on it. ;-}

I have 1 tattoo I got it when I was 6 years old I was bugging my uncle when he was giving him self a tattoo. I want one please please please! OK you little SOB wham. ouch me crying 2 dots on top of my hand. you can still see it.

JR

sinetist

I have 16 of them, mostly from my navy days. Got an eagle spread across my chest done in Hong Kong when I was 18 years old. Peacock on my leg in Singapore. Parrots and a dragon in Hawaii. Others too.

When I was getting the eagle there was a British sailor there having a full back piece done of a General on a horse, sword drawn pointing forward and "Never Surennder" under it (it was misspelt that way...no kidding).

signgal

my step dad and his family love em and he has one on his inner thigh... it's a colorful chameleon and he always wears shorts and asks unsuspecting women if they wanna see his lizard while reaching slowly for his shorts hem... *face palm*

WhiskeyDreamer

Professional Snow Ninja
my step dad and his family love em and he has one on his inner thigh... it's a colorful chameleon and he always wears shorts and asks unsuspecting women if they wanna see his lizard while reaching slowly for his shorts hem... *face palm*

that sounds like something my dad would do too....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

signgal

His last victim was my full figured, black, lesbian friend and she replied, "bring it on, big boy!" ROFLMAO He behaved after that! It was awesome!

gnatt66

one...left shoulder. couldn't find a pic.

I've never left anything I spent any considerable time with "stock". Why would I leave me stock either?

some day i'll get something done By Joe Capobianco, Paul Booth or one of his mignions, or Tim Harris or....

Bigdawg

Just Me
I have 4... but planning for that old age body thing is critical (hence lack of tramp stamp) :smile: ...

have a rose on my chest from BEFORE it was cool and I've noticed the stem seems to be getting longer and longer as the years go by...

Pat Whatley

Imagine a newbie saying "I just bought some ink and a needle.

Happens far more than you'd think. Buy a $60 machine on ebay and hook your friends up. There's a barber shop up the street from my shop that decided to branch out. There are probably 15 legal tattoo shops in town....only one of them seems to have a clue what they're doing.

I worked in an art supply store in college and we'd get people in a couple times a week looking for ink. It got to the point the manager locked it all in a case because not only was it all getting stolen....they were stealing the wrong stuff. They'd take dye based calligraphy inks, block printing inks, and even the Dr. Martin's liquid watercolors. Somewhere out there somebody is sporting some seriously blurry and faded tattoos.

OldPaint

grew up in western pa, fightin, drinkin, raisin hell. joined the air force 2 years outa high school, came home in 73, bought a harley, rode with "real" bikers, drank and partyed with them...............and in all that time, anyone came at me with a sharpe pointy object, i more then likely knocked em on their ass. same went for sharp needles..........NO WAY, NO TATS, NO PIERCINGS, NO SURGURY SCARS....iam a woosie))))

skyhigh

I wanted to start my son off right. Here he is at 6 months.

Attachments

• baby_tattoo.jpg
    baby_tattoo.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 97

CoryP

here are a couple of mine, they are on the back of my legs, I know alot of people say they would never get them cuz when they get older they will look bad, but I think that if you get something that makes you happy it doesnt matter what it looks like 50 years from now. I love all my tattoos, and I get complimented on them all the time.

Attachments

• Image132.jpg
    Image132.jpg
    109.6 KB · Views: 75
  • Image131.jpg
    Image131.jpg
    97.2 KB · Views: 95