• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Tattoos - Who has them?

JasperST

None to deface this pristine body. It would only detract from God's handiwork. It would be like putting flames on a Ferrari.
OK, I'll stop now...

SignManiac

Attachments

• Awesome.jpg
    Awesome.jpg
    605.5 KB · Views: 103

Techman

The local skin doctor is turning into a skin remover doctor. Removing tats is becoming one of his biggest deals. His laser is on all day every day. His biggest group of clients is the 30 somethings trying to remove amateur junk, or other junk that became amateur looking after about 10 years.

we never see him out much during the day any more..

he said about 1/3 is removing the tramp stamps from the lower spine. Another small amount is removing the junk from the udders. And a smaller amount is from men wanting vulger tats removed.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
What's appearing before my very eyes........?? :omg:

mushputz asshole.jpg

I'm on his ignore list, so I have permission.............. :ROFLMAO:

milliken12

Tattoo

Here is the only one I have. Still looks the same as the day I got it.

Attachments

• Photo029.jpg
    Photo029.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 93

Rick

Certified Enneadecagon Designer
All my uncles and most of my aunts and my parents have tattoos, typical of most East Los Angeles residents at the time... (late 40's, early 50's) I have a cousin with E.L.A. LOCOS on his lip.. I had to shake my head when I saw that one. When I was a kid, I did like the large breasted Aztlan woman tattoo one of my uncles has... but I was a kid, and they were boobs
I'm reminded of a story my uncle once told me...
He has a typical Jesus on the cross emblazoned across his chest. When it was time for him and my aunt to be together in the marital way, she made him put a shirt on because the last thing she wanted too see was Jesus while they were doing the doinky...

Another story is, I was on a jobsite (Apartments) and this guy with no shirt on walks out of his apartment wanting to know if we were hiring. My brother noticed he had 'Norwalk' across his belly. (he also had Jesus on the cross too) He asked him what he was going to do when he moved... he said he was never gonna move... he was born there and he is going to die there. Norwalk, California is not a city you aspire to spend your whole life at, after some discussion, the guy then realized that and that he didn't give the tattoo much thought when he had it done.

Yet another one is after my divorce, my ex got a tramp stamp of our childrens name. My children were not impressed that their names are only inches from her fat butt. The oldest said it looks more like a list of all the guys she has been with...

I'm rebellious and chose not to have a tattoo...

ronl1975

I got on to my artist for it not being 100% centered LOL

Attachments

• n1557063874_70274_7874.jpg
    n1557063874_70274_7874.jpg
    36.6 KB · Views: 109

artsnletters

Sure....but until the late 80s you mainly saw them on bikers, truckers, sailors, and convicts. You didn't have lines of hot blonde chicks at the beach getting their asses tattooed until the 1990s. Personally I don't have a problem with tattoos....but I look at tattoo artists like I look at vehicle wrap shops....apparently only about 10% of them have any idea what their doing.
totally true....i would think one would want the HIGHEST CALIBER tat artist they could find when you get one done...after all, Husbands, Wifes, GF's, and significant others may come and go but a BAD TATTOO is forever. I'll stick to using my patented Ronco® clip-on ponytail with my temporary tattoos and the rest of my biker costume, instead of the real thing. :Big Laugh
Besides, i haven't found ONE thing that i want on my body forever anyway. My tastes change too much, not to mention i'd be too picky, one of those PITA customers.
Tim

Fitch

None... but unlike many in this business today, most half reasonable tattoo artists know how to kern. Imagine a newbie saying "I just bought some ink and a needle. Wuz thinkin' about getting into the biz".

Yeah right... imagine testing your "talents" on a 6'5" biker dude.

Jillbeans

The lettering on most tattoos drives me bonkers.
I do have one, for some reason I got it on my 40th birthday.
I forget it's back there.
But anyone who has given me at least one beer at any given meet has probably seen it so it's really nothing special.
Although it has never seen the sun it is starting to fade a bit.